Dried Up River is a community map for the Showdown event.
The map contains a large lake at the top of the map, along with many bushes. As you head downwards, there are clusters of Power Cube boxes. Outside the center, the sides are symmetrical to each other. Regardless, this map has no symmetry.
- Use a thrower like Sprout or Dynamike and stay close to middle to ambush other Brawlers.
- Use Rico in the lake area where you can bounce your shots and take out Brawlers behind walls. Using Super Bouncy can help with extra damage on the enemy and allow Rico to use either Gadget more effectively.
- Bibi can apply great pressure in the middle by knocking the enemy back and using her bubble which can bounce many times to help take out Brawlers. Her Home Run bar and Batting Stance Star Power can both be useful on this map depending on positioning.
- Most assassins have opportunities to ambush Brawlers but overall the wall arrangement gives an advantage to sharpshooters such as Brock and Piper.
- Short-ranged Brawlers aren’t very good in this map as it’s very open and they can be repeatedly poked by Brawlers that out-range them.
- On 28/9/21, Dried Up River was added to the game.