Double Trouble is an official map for the Showdown event.
The map is extremely simple, there are up to five Power Cube boxes in the center of the map, and several lining each point. It consists of five walled rays, all leading towards the center. There is no symmetry on this map.
- Long-ranged Brawlers like Piper and Brock can use the outer portions of the map early in the match to take down Brawlers individually.
- The five walled rays separate duos from each other. In Solo Showdown, taking out Brawlers in the ray they spawn in should be their first priority.
- Each ray has six Power Cube boxes along with the center. Don't head into the center until all six Power Cubes are collected and half the Brawlers are defeated.
- Brawlers can switch sections using confined passageways, but doing so forces them to compete with two other Brawlers. Also, since most of the bushes are located at the ends of the rays, you should put yourself in a good position beforehand to avoid switching rays. In a worst-case scenario, you can get cornered by someone who out-ranges you or ambushed by someone in a bush.
- Before heading into the center, use the 2x2 bushes just outside of it to wait for an opportunity to flank enemies.
- Carl's main attack can be use to hit enemies behind 2x2 walls.
- Throwers such as Barley or Tick are good at attacking Brawlers in the sections next to them while staying safe. However, be sure not to get too close to the passageways connecting sections as it is easy for enemies to penetrate and attack you.
- On 14/6/17, Double Trouble was added to the game.
- On 29/1/19, Double Trouble was affected by the Energy Drink Modifier.
- On 18/12/19, Double Trouble was removed from the game.
- On 10/9/20, Double Trouble was added back to the game. The environment of Double Trouble had changed from Storm Valley theme to Mortuary theme. Double Trouble was now affected by the Healing Mushroom Modifier.