Double Swoosh is a community map for the Gem Grab event.
The map contains two bush formations that spiral from the center. The center bottom and top both have entrances to each spirals' bushes. Near the openings are bushes with walls covering them from direct attacks from the openings. There are lanes of bushes that curve along the sides of the map, allowing for easy ambushes. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Due to this map's large amount of bushes, heavyweight Brawlers with high damage potential are extremely useful.
- Throwers can get pressured easily, but its high-risk, high-reward scenario can amount in massive area damage and control.
- Enemies can make use of the bushes on your side as well, so Brawlers who can destroy terrain can make it harder for enemy Brawlers to flank.
- Destroying terrain on this map also makes it harder to use El Primo or Bull.
- Use the bushes to your best advantage and pressure enemies through flanking from more than one side.
- The center of this should be used by high spread Brawlers such as Poco or Emz which can slow down enemies from collecting Gems while your teammates pressure them on both sides.
- Tara is one of the best Brawlers on this map, due to her gadget that can reveal enemy positions. She can also hide and wait for the right moment to super and wipe the enemy team.
- Colette is an amazing pick on this map, due to her ability move up the left lane and consistently poke enemy Brawlers hiding behind walls, making it harder for the enemy team to push up.
- Mortis is a strong pick on this map, due to his ability to easily enter the enemy side of the base and kill the entire enemy team.
- It often matters from which choke-point you will travel through to defeat the enemy. If you are attacking from the center, wait for the enemy to collect and then attack. If you are attacking from the left side, try to attack enemies who are hiding behind the walls, like throwers. Usually, Brawlers come from the center, so this might work in some cases.
- Squeak can be used offensively in this map to find Brawlers (especially sharpshooters like Piper) in bushes as his attacks stick to the enemies or walls.
- Belle can place her Nest Egg Gadget on the ends of the spiral bushes to trap enemies. Her bouncing attack can also detect enemies in bushes if they are very close together.
- Amber is also good on this map because she can continuously sweep bushes with her attack. She can also burn down bushes with her Super on the enemies' side to force the enemy from hiding.
- Bo can place his traps in the gap between the spiraling bush clusters to deter enemies from entering your side. He can also place his mines on the Gem Mine, made more effective with his Snare a Bear Star Power, to further holding off enemy progress.
- On 27/2/19, Double Swoosh was added to the game.
- On 21/5/19, the environment of Double Swoosh had changed from the Mine theme to the Retropolis theme.
- On 18/9/19, the environment of Double Swoosh had changed from the Retropolis theme to the Old Town theme.
- On 22/10/19, the environment of Double Swoosh had changed from the Old Town theme to the Mortuary theme.
- On 14/3/20, Double Swoosh was featured in the March Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage I map.
- On 31/10/20, Double Swoosh was featured in the Brawl-O-ween Challenge as a Stage I map.
- On 11/11/20, the environment of Double Swoosh had changed from the Mortuary theme to the Snowtel theme.
- On 7/4/21, the environment of Double Swoosh had changed from the Snowtel theme to the Actionshow theme.
- On 16/6/21, Double Swoosh was featured in the Season 3 Power League as a Gem Grab map.
- On 18/6/21, Double Swoosh was featured in the June Brawl Stars Championship as a Stage I map.
- On 25/8/21, the environment of Double Swoosh was changed from the Actionshow theme to the Castle Courtyard theme. Double Swoosh was no longer featured in the Season 4 Power League as a Gem Grab map.