The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Double Sided is a community map for the Hot Zone event.
The map has narrow passageways with some passageways having bushes (more specifically, the center lane). The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Short to Mid range brawlers are good at holding their positions in the zones, while long range brawlers can play in the middle lane.
- Throwers are good at challenging the zone that is farthest from their spawn point. Due to a thrower's attack patterns, they can either force enemies out of a zone and make them fall back, or they can downright kill them.
- Brawlers good with bushes like Shelly or Rosa can sneak into the opposite large clump of bushes, maybe stay there for a little while, then when the enemies defending a zone forget they are there, ambush them and take control.
- On 01/03/22, Double Sided was added to the game.
- On 27/04/22, Double Sided was removed from the game.