Diamond Dust is a community map for the Gem Grab event.
The map is split into two sections one of which has bushes pointing towards the middle lane. Each side lane is split further by smaller wall segments. The map is horizontally symmetrical, an unusual symmetry only present in a couple of other maps (like Massive Attack).
- While Brawlers like Shelly or El Primo do gain an advantage in bushes, they can be countered by long-ranged Brawlers such as Rico or Brock on this map.
- Staying in the bushes passively pressures enemies. When using a heavyweight always edge towards the enemy team's bushes.
- Pam is a useful Brawler due to her high spread attack and healing capabilities. In close-ranged combat she can also handle herself well but struggles against two or more Brawlers.
- Bo is extremely useful in this map since they can see further in the bushes using their Circling Eagle Star Power. Tara's Psychic Enhancer Gadget may work too, although it is less effective due to its limited amount of uses.
- Long-ranged Brawlers will have an easier time in the right lane. Rico in particular can hit short-ranged enemies at all times using his bouncing attacks.
- Rosa can be good for camping in the bush and surprising enemies. With her Plant Life star power, Rosa can consistently heal and survive for a long time, and can use her Super to tank for her allies. This makes her a good gem carrier.
- Sharpshooters like Brock or Bea can use the narrow corridor in the middle to snipe people due to it being open and hitting shots with them is easy.
- Heavyweights should stay in the left lane while sharpshooters should stay on the right.
- On 27/2/19, Diamond Dust was added to the game.
- On 15/4/19, Diamond Dust was removed from the game.
- On 25/8/21, Diamond Dust was added back to the game. The environment of Diamond Dust had changed from Mine theme to Castle Courtyard theme.
- On 28/9/21, Diamond Dust was removed from the game.