Diagonal Alley is a community map for the Heist event.
This map is cut into diagonal paths/alleys(hence the name) by diagonally lined Retropolis blocks. Some of those blocks are grouped together against the side of the map. A jump pad is located at the bottom-left and top-right corners of the map while road cones are dotted in crevices made by the Retropolis blocks. Bushes and evenly spaced out across the map. The map itself is diagonally symmetrical.
- Throwers are effective in this map as they can hide behind walls and attack the safe while protecting themselves from damage.
- The Jump Pads are sometimes ignored. Use the Jump Pads to your advantage. For example, adding this tip and the first tip together, you can use a thrower to attack the safe over the wall and escape the scene when your enemies get near using the Jump Pad.
- Sharpshooters are sometimes viable because of how there are narrow paths.
- Wall Breakers can be useful as they can counter throwers. They can break walls to destroy cover for throwers and create more space for themselves to attack. If your brawler is a wall breaker such as Brock, one good strategy is to destroy the diagonal wall right in front of the safe. This would allow you to target and attack the safe from farther away, and can also allow your teammates to damage the safe easier.
- Brawlers like Rico that can make their attacks bounce on walls would be useful as there are a bunch of walls. Throwers are useful due to all the bushes around the safe.
- On 28/09/21, Diagonal Alley was added to the game.
- On 16/12/21, the environment of Diagonal Alley was changed from Retropolis theme to Fighting Game theme.
- On 01/03/22, Diagonal Alley was removed from the game.