The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Deserted Vertex is a community map for the Showdown event.
The map has a circular center separated by four lakes and diagonal bush clusters. Outside the open center are narrow bush lanes that curve inwards towards the edges of the map.
- The bushes near the edges of the map generally don't need to be checked, as the poison clouds will force hiding Brawlers to move towards the center.
- Sharpshooters should stay between the outskirts, looking to tackle Brawlers that can't defend themselves early in the match,
- Pam and other high spread Brawlers work on some corners of the map as well.
- Darryl's general bulkiness and Super is useful when escaping and entering the central lakes.
- Short to medium-ranged Brawlers should focus on heading to the center where they have more protection.
- For Sharpshooters and Throwers, it is recommended to check the center bushes before entering, as there could be Short-Ranged Brawlers hiding in the bushes.
- Throwers, such as Barley, Dynamike, and Tick will be at a disadvantage, as the map is generally open.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.