Deeper Danger is a community map for the Bounty event.
The map contains bush pathways in the center as well as alcoves in the sides of the map. Each corner has arrow-like bushes. Near each team are three barriers with bushes growing towards the team's spawn points.
- Throwers work exceptionally well on this map because of the confined bush pathways. Tick can reach enemies further away than Barley and Dynamike, but all three are great options.
- Shelly and Bull are also ideal options, you can use them to launch a surprise attack on enemies in bushes.
- Sprout has thrower characteristics, but has a lower damage output than the other throwers. They're still a great option with proper teammates.
- Medium-ranged Brawlers that can run away are great for camping in the center of the map. Mr. P, Carl, and Sandy can still be ambushed, but their attacks help bush-check each pathway.
- The map contains a reasonable amount of bushes, but the layout of the bushes punishes heavyweights and heavyweight counters.
- If one wishes to use a heavyweight on this map they should use Jacky. Jacky is capable of bursting down Brawlers and maintaining choke points with use of their Super.
- Brock is a great option for this map. Unlike other sharpshooters, Brock can handle short-ranged combat and can escape with use of his Gadget Rocket Laces.
- Frank can get the first star with his high health and speed, and can use his attack to reveal a majority of the bushes, and his super to destroy enemy cover.
- On 18/12/19, Deeper Danger was added to the game.
- On 11/4/20, Deeper Danger was featured in the April Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage III map.
- On 2/7/20, the environment of Deeper Danger had changed from Darryl's Ship theme to Mini City theme.
- On 10/9/20, Deeper Danger was removed from the game.