The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The map contains bush pathways in the center as well as alcoves in the sides of the map. Each corner has arrow-like bushes. Near each team are three barriers with bushes growing towards the team's spawn points.
- Throwers work exceptionally well on this map because of the confined bush pathways. Tick can reach enemies further away than Barley and Dynamike, but all three are great options.
- Sprout has thrower characteristics, but has a lower damage output than the other throwers. They're still a great option with proper teammates.
- Medium-ranged Brawlers that can run away are great for camping in the center of the map. Mr. P, Carl, and Sandy can still be ambushed, but their attacks help bush-check each pathway.
- The map contains a reasonable amount of bushes, but the layout of the bushes punishes heavyweights and heavyweight counters.
- If one wishes to use a heavyweight on this map they should use Jacky. Jacky is capable of bursting down Brawlers and maintaining choke points with use of their Super.
- Brock is a great option for this map. Unlike other sharpshooters, Brock can handle short-ranged combat and can escape with use of his Gadget Rocket Laces.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.