Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Deep End is an official map for the Knockout event.
The map has 3 lakes on each side, some walls and some bushes at the beginning and a square full of spikes and bushes in the middle. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Long-ranged Brawlers are highly recommended on this map, due to the lack of walls and bushes.
- Have one long-ranged brawler stay behind each wall and try to get chip damage and charge supers before becoming aggressive and going for a teamwipe.
- If there is a short-ranged Brawler in the enemy team, take advantage of the spikes. The center bush opening traps Brawlers for a few seconds which makes baiting enemies here an option.
- When switching sides go across the lakes if possible. If not, go through the center left and right spikes and immediately move outward away from the middle lane.
- The bushes in the center provide minimal defense for Brawlers but more often than not enemies will be able to read your patterns. Piper's Homemade Recipe Gadget can also be used to reveal your location.
- Avoid trying to go into the centre, as if the spikes come up while you are, you will easily get pinched. If you want to go. aggressive, go on the sides where there is only one tile of spikes.
- On 16/6/21, Deep End was added to the game.