Deep Diner (previously called Deep Siege, originally Deep Hollows) is an official map for the Gem Grab event.
The map has a Brawlidays version named Snowy Siege.
The map includes a variety of wall sizes where thinner walls are closer to the center. Around these walls are rectangular bushes. Near the edges are bush clumps which do not have walls covering them unlike the bushes in the center of this map. The map acts as a hybrid between an open and closed map where teams can either hide behind the 4x1 walls or attack from the center. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- It is crucial to destroy the walls and bushes in this map, as otherwise Brawlers can camp behind them and grab Gems. You will likely have to destroy your own walls as well. If your team cannot destroy walls, try finding ways to force enemies away from the bushes, such as area control.
- Mr. P works well on this map even if the walls are not destroyed because of his mechanics. If short-ranged Brawlers such as Darryl are camping behind the walls, try throwing your attack to them to scare them away.
- A very similar situation can occur with Jacky where enemies choose not to stay near walls in fear of being pulled and defeated by her. Jacky herself should be accompanied by a mid-range Brawler.
- Brawlers that stay in the center bushes should have high health and spread such as Poco, Gene, Emz or Pam. Enough spread to cover the opponent's center bush with a single attack.
- Control Brawlers should play in the right lane charging their Super and using them when they can completely control it. Sandy and Jessie are both great Brawlers for this map that can work with the map in any circumstance.
- Other notable control Brawlers include Penny and Barley, although once walls and cover are destroyed, they are less useful as the other two.
- Gale's Super is useful in pushing enemies away and grabbing Gems. His Spring Ejector Gadget is useful in traveling to the center, although it should only be used for mid-range travel and used by one Brawler at a time because of the map's layout which discourages clumping up.
- On 4/9/17, Deep Hollows was added to the game.
- On 5/12/18, Deep Hollows was renamed to Deep Siege. Deep Siege was widened by 4 tiles.
- On 26/6/19, Deep Siege was removed from the game.
- On 17/3/20, Deep Siege was added back to the game. Deep Siege was renamed to Deep Diner. The environment of Deep Diner had changed from the Mine theme to the Retropolis theme.
- On 2/7/20, the environment of Deep Diner had changed from the Retropolis theme to the Mine theme.
- On 10/9/20, Deep Diner was removed from the game.
- On 15/12/20, Deep Diner was added back to the game.