Deathcap Trap (previously called Deathcap Cave, originally Mushroom Cave) is an official map for the Gem Grab event. This map has a Brawlidays version named Spruce Up.
Deathcap Trap is an identical replica of this map under the same name for use in the Bounty event.
The map has an open center with small bush patches in the center bottom and top of the map. The right and left side of the center bottom and top contain a Z-like bush that has access to the center. Each corner has another patch where Brawlers can trap themselves in if they would like to remain hidden from view. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Emz's attack shape can cover the whole center, making it hard for the enemies to collect the Gems.
- Mr. P, Penny, and other similar Brawlers can place their Super in the Z-like bush on their side behind a horizontal wall for maximum efficiency.
- Heavyweights should aim to go to the left lane and enter the enemy's Z-like bush for protection.
- Preferably, Brawlers that are aiming to hold the center should have medium to long range. Pam and 8-Bit can place their Super in the horizontal wall inside the Z-like bush to have access to it on both lanes.
- Brawlers that have medium-ranged attacks should be more aggressive and enter the right lane. The enemy's right lane is more open, however it has a wall clusters where Brawlers can hide in.
- On 14/6/17, Mushroom Cave was added to the game.
- On 16/1/18, Mushroom Cave was tweaked.
- On 27/1/18, Mushroom Cave was tweaked to revert the last change.
- On 5/12/18, Mushroom Cave was renamed to Deathcap Cave. Deathcap Cave was widened by 4 tiles.
- On 23/10/19, Deathcap Cave was renamed to Deathcap Trap. The environment of Deathcap Trap had changed from the Mine theme to the Mortuary theme.
- On 10/9/20, Deathcap Trap was removed from the game.
- On 15/12/20, Deathcap Trap was added back to the game.
- On 27/1/21, the environment of Deathcap Trap had changed from the Mortuary theme to the Starr Force theme.
- On 16/6/21, the environment of Deathcap Trap had changed from Starr Force theme to Water Park theme.