GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Daylight Robbery is a community map made for the Trophy Thieves event.
The map has both bush pathways and corridors. At the center are two large bush clusters creating another diagonal pathway between lanes.
- The middle lane Brawler is slowed down by the sudden turn they have to make to enter the center, these Brawlers should be fast to very fast Brawlers that can deal with this deterrence.
- All three lanes have easy access to presents but the middle lane's Z-like barrier allows Brawler to retain the most cover when grabbing presents.
- Throwing presents over lanes isn't needed however as Brawlers move into the center of the map they should be prepared to throw presents.
- The open center can be used by fighters and sharpshooters to counter heavyweights waiting to ambush Brawlers.
- Defending presents is a risky option because of how close barriers are to bases, bursting enemies continually is not an option defenders should take.
- On 16/06/21, Daylight Robbery was added to the game.
- On 25/08/21, Daylight Robbery was removed from the game.