Danger Zone is an official map for the Boss Fight event.
The map has several lakes that come in a variety of sizes in a roughly diagonal patch. In the bottom and top portion of this map the lakes are fenced in while in the top left and bottom right of this map there is little or no lakes at all. Instead, there are cacti spread out which, unlike the lakes, will do little in slowing down the boss. The map has no symmetry.
- Just like Darryl, if El Primo is the only one alive and is in danger, he has the ability to jump across the water to give himself an expanded jump range. While in the air, El Primo can dodge boss rockets and lasers. His Super is also useful in stunning the boss or their minions. His Suplex Supplement Gadget allows him to fling the boss instead. His El Fuego Star Power is more damage-oriented, while his Meteor Rush Star Power is useful in running away from the boss.
- The boss can't destroy the scarce amount of walls at easier levels of Boss Fight, so take advantage of the walls to dodge the boss's bullet pattern preferably the ones near the 3x3 lakes. Avoid destroying too many walls or else the Boss can pick off you and your teammates easier.
- Bull can use the lakes to extend his Super range, though Bull should focus on gathering Power Cubes, charging his Super, and doing damage in the lower boss stages. An extremely skilled Bull should use his Berserker Star Power; however Tough Guy is more helpful in the long run in protecting Bull from lasers and is generally recommended for beginners or intermediates.
- The cacti patches will most likely leave you trapped. Try baiting the boss into the center of the map if it strays too far from the center.
- On 15/4/19, Danger Zone was added to the game.