Danger Zone is an official map for the Boss Fight event.
The map has several lakes that come in a variety of sizes in a roughly diagonal patch. Some of the lakes are covered in walls, while a few are uncovered. Multiple cacti dot the top left and bottom right of the map. The map has no symmetry.
- If El Primo is the only one alive and is in danger, he has the ability to jump across the water to give himself an expanded jump range. While in the air, El Primo can dodge Boss rockets and lasers. His Super is also useful in knocking back the Boss or their minions. His Suplex Supplement Gadget allows him to fling the Boss instead as an alternative way to interrupt the Boss. His El Fuego Star Power is more damage-oriented, while his Meteor Rush Star Power is useful in running away from the Boss.
- The Boss can't destroy the scarce amount of walls at easier levels of Boss Fight, so take advantage of the walls to dodge the Boss's bullet pattern, preferably the ones near the 3-by-3 lakes. Avoid destroying too many walls, or your or your teammates will not be able to take cover from the Boss's lasers.
- Bull and Darryl can use the lakes to extend their Super range, though Bull should focus on gathering Power Cubes, charging his Super, and doing damage in the lower Boss stages. An extremely skilled Bull should use his Berserker Star Power; however, Tough Guy is more helpful in protecting Bull from lasers and is generally recommended.
- The cacti patches will most likely leave you trapped. Try luring the Boss into the center of the map if it strays too far from it.
- Colt and Bea can dish out massive amount of damage on the boss, especially if given extra health by Colonel Ruffs with his Field promotion and Belle's mark. Prioritize giving them power cubes
- On 15/04/19, Danger Zone was added to the game.