Danger Chamber is an official map for the Duels event.
This map is similar to Gem Fort, the Gem Grab Map. This map contains 2 lines of bushes on each side that are seperated, with walls on the longer strips of bushes. All corners have 2x2 plants and the spawn point has two clusters of walls. The middle contains a rectangle with openings on each side, with bushes next to them and at the corners. This map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Throwers are very good in this map, due to the walls that they can hide behind, and the area they can control. Barley, for example, is great in this map due to the walls he can hide behind and the area he can control with his attack and super.
- Sharpshooters are decent here, because of the area that they can attack in the center of the map.
- Try to gain control of the central area and push the opponent out of the box like wall formation, this well give you a definite advantage when the poison gas advances. Be wary if the enemy brawler has abilities that allow them to get past walls.
- Gale is a good pick on this map because he can close of the entrances to the central area with his twister gadget, resulting in the enemy being trapped outside. This can be lethal for the enemy if the poison gas has advanced.
- On 16/12/21, Danger Chamber was added to the game.