New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Cuckoo Coup is a community map for the Takedown event.
The map has box and L-like walls with bushes edging in-between. The abundant Power Cubes are distributed evenly across the map. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Short-ranged Brawlers will find more cover in the center bushes although the edge clusters are larger in size.
- Ideally, sharpshooters should bait the boss to the lakes to lower the chances of being ambushed by short-ranged Brawlers and inhibited by obstacles. Brawlers like Colt once they bait the boss can do a ton of damage
- Pam's high spread, great damage-dealing consistency, and healing Super allows her to control the center while she attempts to take the Boss down.
- Brawlers should collect at least one Power Cube before confronting the Boss along their destination.
- Darryl can use a quick combination of their Super and Star Powers to do massive damage when Brawlers bait the Boss to the lakes.
- Both of Rosa's Star Powers can justify her powerfulness in this map. With Plant Life, Rosa's continuous healing from the high amounts of bushes can make her a consistent damage dealer, but with Thorny Gloves, she can be more aggressive and deal even more damage from her Super.
- On 23/10/19, Cuckoo Coup was added to the game. Cuckoo Coup was affected by the Chain Lightning Modifier.
- On 23/1/20, Cuckoo Coup was removed from the game.