Cube Force is a community map for the Bounty event.
The map has many big bush clumps stretching horizontally across near the middle of the map, with each bush clump separated from the other with boxes, barrels and blocks. Breakable cones line the corners of the middle and a tree pot stands near the middle on each side. Neon fences are dotted around the map. The map itself is diagonally symmetrical.
- As this map is quite bushy and has a lot of walls, tanks are useful on this map. They can easily hide behind walls or inside bushes and wait for enemies to come close.
- Sharpshooters may be useful in the beginning of the match to quickly annihilate anyone to rushes in for the blue star, but may not be that useful in the long run.
- On 28/09/21, Cube Force was added to the game.
- On 16/12/21, the environment of Cube Force was changed from the Retropolis theme to the Brawlywood theme.
- On 01/03/21, Cube Force was removed from the game.