Crystal Arcade (originally called Crystal Cavern) is an official map for the Gem Grab event.
Crystal Clearing was an identical replica of this map for use in the Bounty event.
The map has four 2x2 walls placed around the center and have bushes facing each team. To the sides are vertical walls with bushes curving inward to the edges of the map. Each corner has a large bush cluster, as well as a small amount of walls near the Brawler spawn points. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- The map is very control based, and has little room for short-ranged Brawlers. Mr. P is most recommended as he can attack Brawlers camping on the sides of the 2x2 walls. Mr. P, Jessie, and Penny should place their Supers near the side walls or 2x2 walls.
- Jacky can stay near the sides if enemies are frequently camping there for protection. Otherwise, she should play behind the 2x2 walls pressuring enemies to switch lanes.
- Short to medium-ranged Brawlers such as Sandy or Tara should stay behind the 2x2 walls charging their Super. Once they have successfully charged it they should move into the side bush clusters waiting for an opportunity to strike.
- Brawlers that can make use of the open space and are generally bulky include Carl and Emz.
- You may need the enemy's 2x2 walls later in the match, so try not to destroy them as this can severely impact the potential of heavyweight teammates such as Rosa. Heavyweights are difficult to kill because of the control-based meta of this map.
- 8-BIT is really good in this map because of his health, damage output, and the speed from his Plugged In Star Power and placing his turret in the 2x2 bushes in the right helps your right lane win their lane faster and help you win yours.
- Playing Gene as mid and Max can give you a great comp as Max's damage and her Supercharged Star Power and the Gene's Super along with his Magic Puffs Star Power for Gene makes Max incredibly good here.
- On 14/6/17, Crystal Cavern was added to the game.
- On 5/12/18, Crystal Cavern was widened by 4 tiles.
- On 27/2/19, Crystal Cavern became friendly game exclusive.
- On 18/12/19, Crystal Cavern was removed from the game.
- On 17/3/20, Crystal Cavern was added back to the game. Crystal Cavern was renamed to Crystal Arcade. The environment of Crystal Arcade had changed from the Mine theme to the Arcade theme.
- On 10/9/20, Crystal Arcade was tweaked to replace the crates on the top and bottom of the map with road cones.
- On 21/11/20, Crystal Arcade was featured in the Brawl Stars World Finals 2020.