The map has four 2x2 walls placed around the center and have bushes facing each team. To the sides are vertical walls with bushes curving inward to the edges of the map. Each corner has a large bush cluster, as well as a small amount of walls near the Brawler spawn points.
- The map is very control based, and has little room for short-ranged Brawlers. Mr. P is most recommended as he can attack Brawlers camping on the sides of the 2x2 walls. Mr. P, Jessie, and Penny should place their Supers near the side walls or 2x2 walls.
- Jacky can stay near the sides if enemies are frequently camping there for protection. Otherwise, she should play behind the 2x2 walls pressuring enemies to switch lanes.
- Short to medium-ranged Brawlers such as Sandy or Tara should stay behind the 2x2 walls charging their Super. Once they have successfully charged it they should move into the side bush clusters waiting for an opportunity to strike.
- Brawlers that can make use of the open space and are generally bulky include Carl and Emz.
- You may need the enemy's 2x2 walls later in the match, so try not to destroy them as this can severely impact the potential of heavyweight teammates such as Rosa. Heavyweights are difficult to kill because of the control-based meta of this map.