Crow is a Legendary Brawler who can poison his enemies over time with his daggers but has rather low health. He attacks by firing 3 long-range daggers that inflict poison on his enemies, dealing damage over time. Crow's Super allows him to jump and land while throwing daggers radially around him on take-off and upon landing. His first Gadget, Defense Booster, briefly grants him a damage-reducing shield. His second Gadget, Slowing Toxin, slows all poisoned enemies for a few seconds. His first Star Power, Extra Toxic, moderately decreases the damage output of a poisoned enemy. His second Star Power, Carrion Crow, adds additional damage to his daggers, both from his attack and Super, when an enemy is below 50% health.
Crow throws three long-range daggers in front of him simultaneously in a slight spread. These daggers damage enemies upon contact, while also inflicting poison to the enemy that deals damage over time. The poison effect damages for 4 ticks, lasts for 4 seconds, and prevents the enemy Brawler from automatically healing. Regardless of how many times an enemy is hit by Crow's attack, they will only take one stack of poison at a time.
Crow jumps into the air and throws 14 daggers radially that spread out as they travel. He then glides to his destination, firing another set of 14 daggers radially upon landing. These daggers can still inflict poison and have a range identical to the ones Crow uses in his main attack. While in the air, Crow is completely immune to all damage besides damage applied over time.
Crow gains a shield, which looks identical to that of Rosa's, that reduces all damage he takes by 40% for 3 seconds.
Crow slows down every enemy currently inflicted by Crow's poison for 5 seconds, including enemies that are out of Crow's vision. The slow persists for 5 seconds even if the poison wears off sooner.
Crow's daggers apply an attack debuff, decreasing the damage output of a poisoned enemy by 20%. The effect is lost if the poison effect wears off.
If the enemy has less than 50% of their maximum health, Crow deals 120 extra damage with his main attack and Super to the enemy, along with increased poison damage. In addition, their health bar turns pink instead of the usual red to indicate the bonus being active. The effect is lost if the enemy heals back above 50% health.
- Due to Crow's fast reload speed, he can unload his attack relatively frequently. This allows him to constantly apply poison damage on enemies, preventing them from healing and building up his Super all the while.
- His Super is a fitting assassination tool. Once a Brawler's health has been brought low enough by the poison damage, he can jump on them for an easy defeat.
- Crow's daggers do little damage by themselves, but their poisonous damage-over-time effect results in Crow's victims the same amount poison damage as a single dagger.
- Crow's Super is perfect against Brawlers who have difficultly defending themselves at close range. However, be wary of jumping on two Brawlers at once; their combined firepower and health makes it difficult for Crow to secure a defeat without dying.
- Crow's poison prevents the poisoned Brawler from self-healing for 4 seconds more than the normal healing time (3 seconds) since the poison causes them to take damage for an extended period. This can really hinder an enemy team's ability to quickly regroup. The poison damage also causes the Brawler to appear while in the grass, so it also prevents Brawlers inflicted with poison from hiding for a time. For this reason, Crow is a great poker that can finish off low health enemies or continuously prevent isolated brawlers from regenerating health and force them to retreat.
- Crow's Super is a viable escape tool. If he is low on health with Brawlers approaching, use his Super to fly away. The ring of daggers will damage the Brawlers both on take-off and landing.
- Never quickfire Crow's Super when low on health as it will dangerously launch him toward the closest enemy.
- One way to efficiently use Crow is to take advantage of his range by doing poke damage. Attack from a distance and back off to chip away at an enemy's health and charge his Super. Although this deals low damage, it usually prevents Brawlers from advancing away from cover or even push enemy Brawlers back to their spawns (in team-based modes).
- Crow's Super can be useful for Brawl Ball. When Crow has the ball and his Super, he can kick the ball in front of him, and then use his Super to get past other brawlers to catch the ball and attempt to score.
- Crow's Extra Toxic reduces damage dealt by enemies. This also works on IKE turrets, Boss Fight robots, and Big Game bosses, making them overall less effective in the long run, and increasing his team's survivability.
- Crow's Super is extremely useful, and should not be wasted. Despite the high close-range damage Crow has, it is best to poke at the enemy, and using his Super to either chase or get close to a lower health Brawler.
- Most sharpshooters do more damage than Crow at long ranges, so his best bet against them is to simply play it safe and poke from Crow's maximum range and build up a Super, or wait for teammates to do enough damage for him to finish them off. If a player knows how to, using Crow's high speed to dodge enemy projectiles is also an effective strategy.
- Crow works best against short-ranged Brawlers. His poison prevents them from healing, and his speed allows him to chase after them and also retreat if they attempt to attack him.
- Carrion Crow allows Crow to pick off lower-health targets with ease. Let someone else damage a Brawler to half health, then poke them until they're finished.
- Whenever playing him on Showdown with the Angry Robo modifier, it is not a good idea to play a solo match as Crow cannot deal high damage to the boss by himself; playing Duo Showdown with a high damage teammate is much more ideal.
- Crow's fast movement speed can be used to dodge most slow attacks i.e. Brock's or Bea's rockets and drones, so use this to his advantage to juke and waste the enemy's ammo.
- An advanced aiming tactic is to try to hit 2 daggers at a medium range away from an enemy, by aiming slightly to the edges. This gets easier the closer an enemy is to him. However, at a certain point it's simply better to quickfire to have all 3 daggers hit a target.
- Overall, Extra Toxic is the better Star Power for both Duo and Solo Showdown. Since surviving is the number one priority, reducing an enemy's damage is much more important than finishing them off more easily (with Carrion Crow). Since Extra Toxic's damage reduction is percentage-based, it also scales with a target's power cubes, giving him a better chance against enemies with more Power Cubes.
- Defense Booster should be activated after using Crow’s Super to get more value and to be able to play aggressively. Slowing Toxin, however should be activated right before using Crow’s Super to block mobility to escape from Crow’s Super.
|Spawning||In The Lead||Receiving Damage||Defeating An Enemy||Defeated||Attacking||Activating A Super|
Mecha: "Let's settle this beef."
"Let's settle this beef."
Mecha: "I'm the boss of bosses!"
"I'm the boss of bosses!"
Mecha: "You cockroach!"
Mecha: "Nice piece of work!"
"Nice piece of work!"
Mecha: "Hey, you clipped me."
"Hey, you clipped me."
Mecha: "I smell a rat."
"I smell a rat."
Mecha: "Talk is cheap."
"Talk is cheap."
Mecha: "Woah woah woah!"
"Woah woah woah!"
Mecha: "Sleeping with the fishes."
"Sleeping with the fishes."
Mecha: "Don't mess with my crew."
"Don't mess with my crew."
Mecha: "I'm walking here!"
"I'm walking here!"
Mecha: "I always get my mark."
"I always get my mark."
Mecha: "Get outta here."
"Get outta here."
Mecha: "You looking at me?"
"You looking at me?"
Mecha: "Hey! Watch out!"
"Hey! Watch out!"
- Crow's main attack and Super damage increased to 80 per dagger (from 60).
- Poison damage was decreased to 80 per tick (from 90).
- Crow's main attack range was decreased by 0.67 tiles.
- Crow's Super charges slightly slower.
- The health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4.
- Crow's Star Power Extra Toxic was added.
- Crow's Super has a new animation and is executed faster.
- Crow's Super was changed to charge slightly more slowly (needs to hit 6 daggers + poison instead of 5 + poison).
- The poison duration from his main attack and Super was reduced to 4 (from 5) seconds. The total damage remained the same.
- Crow's Super jump speed was decreased by 20%.
- Every Brawler's movement speed was increased by 70 points, increasing Crow's base movement speed to 820 (from 750).
- All Brawlers' projectile speeds are increased by 9%.
- Crow's projectile size was increased.
- Crow's main attack and Super damage was decreased to 300 per dagger (from 320).
- His poison damage was decreased to 75 (from 80).
- Crow's Super was changed to charge more slowly (needs to hit 9 daggers + poison instead of 6 + poison), giving him a 21% damage nerf.
- Crow's main attack and Super damage was decreased to 280 per (from 300).
- His poison damage was decreased to 70 (from 75).
- The Phoenix Crow skin was released.
- Crow's Super was changed to require 8 daggers + poison to fully charge (from 9 + poison).
- Crow's reload time was decreased to 1.4s (from 1.5s).
- Crow's main attack and Super damage was increased to 300 per dagger (from 280).
- His poison damage was increased to 75 (from 70).
- Gold and Night Mecha Crow skins were added.
- The Mecha Crow skin was added.
- Crow's Star Power Carrion Crow was added.
- Crow's Extra Toxic damage reduction was increased to 13% (from 10%).
- His Carrion Crow damage was increased to 120 (from 100).
- Fixed animation issues in the Phoenix Crow skin.
- Crow's main attack and Super damage was increased to 320 per dagger (from 300).
- His poison damage was increased to 80 (from 75).
- His Extra Toxic damage reduction was increased to 16% (from 13%).
- Crow's Extra Toxic enemy damage reduction was increased to 20% (from 16%).
- Crow's Gadget Defense Booster was added.
- Crow's Defense Booster charges were decreased to 2 (from 3).
- Crow and his White skin were remodeled.
- Crow's Gadget Slowing Toxin was added.
- Crow's Slowing Toxin duration was increased to 3.5 seconds (from 2.5 seconds).
- Crow's True Silver and True Gold skins were added.
- Crow's Slowing Toxin Gadget duration was increased to 5 seconds (from 3.5 seconds).
- Crow's Defense Booster Gadget shielding amount was decreased to 40% (from 60%).
- Crow's Defense Booster charges were increased to 3 (from 2).
- Crow now has a landing indicator.
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea • Nani • Edgar|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout • Byron|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy • Amber|
|Chromatic||Gale • Surge • Colette • Lou • Colonel Ruffs|
|Events||3v3||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Brawl Ball • Siege • Hot Zone • Present Plunder|
|Solo||Showdown • Takedown • Lone Star|
|Special||Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Super City Rampage|
|Competitive||Power Play • Brawl Stars Championship|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points • Tickets|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave • Brawl Pass • Pins • Map Maker|