Crow is a Legendary Brawler who can poison his enemies over time with his daggers but has rather low health. He attacks by firing 3 long range daggers that inflict poison on his enemies, dealing damage over time. Crow's Super allows him to jump and land while throwing daggers radially around him both on take-off and upon landing. His first Gadget, Defense Booster, reduces any damage he takes by 60% for 3 seconds. His second Gadget, Slowing Toxin, slows all poisoned enemies for 3.5 seconds. His first Star Power, Extra Toxic, decreases the damage output of a poisoned Brawler by 20%. His second Star Power, Carrion Crow, adds 120 extra damage to his daggers, both from his attack and Super, when its target is below 50% health.
Attack: SwitchbladeCrow throws three long-range daggers in front of him, one straight in front of him and two on either side that have a slight spread. These daggers damage enemies upon contact, while also inflicting poison to the target that deals damage over time which is equal to the amount of damage dealt by the initial impact to the target. The poison effect lasts for 4 seconds, and it prevents the enemy Brawler from automatically healing. Regardless of how many times an enemy is hit by Crow's attack, they will only take one stack of poison at a time.
Super: SwoopCrow jumps into the air and throws 14 daggers radially that spread out as they travel. He then glides to his destination, firing another set of 14 daggers radially upon landing. These daggers can still inflict poison and have a range identical to the ones Crow uses in his main attack. While in the air, Crow is completely immune to all damage besides damage applied over time, including the poison gas that closes in during Showdown.
Crow gains a shield, which looks identical to that of Rosa's, that reduces all damage he takes by 60% for 3 seconds. Note that this Gadget only has 2 charges per match.
Crow slows down every enemy inflicted by Crow's poison for 3.5 seconds, including enemies that are out of Crow's vision.
Crow's daggers gain a unique ability that decreases the damage output of a poisoned Brawler by 20%. The effect is lost if the poison effect wears off.
If the enemy has less than 50% of their maximum health, Crow deals 120 extra damage with his main attack and Super to the enemy, along with increased poison damage. In addition, their health bar turns pink instead of the usual red to indicate the bonus being active. The effect is lost if the enemy heals back above 50% health.
- Due to Crow's fast reload speed, you can unload his attack relatively frequently. This allows you to constantly apply poison damage on enemies, preventing them from healing and building up your Super all the while.
- His Super is a fitting assassination tool. Once a Brawler's health has been brought low enough by the poison damage, you can jump on them for an easy defeat.
- Crow's daggers do little damage by themselves, but their poisonous damage-over-time effect results in Crow's victims the same amount poison damage as a single dagger.
- Crow's Super is perfect against Brawlers who have difficult defending themselves at close range. However, be wary of jumping on two Brawlers at once; their combined firepower and health makes it difficult for Crow to secure a defeat without dying.
- Crow's poison prevents the poisoned Brawler from self-healing for 4 seconds more than the normal healing time (3 seconds) since the poison causes them to take damage for an extended period. This can really hinder an enemy team's ability to quickly regroup. The poison damage also causes the Brawler to appear while in the grass, so it also prevents Brawlers inflicted with poison from hiding for a time. For this reason, Crow is a great poker that can finish off low health enemies or continuously prevent isolated brawlers from regenerating health and force them to retreat.
- Crow's Super is a viable escape tool. If you are low on health with Brawlers approaching, use his Super to fly away. The ring of daggers will damage the Brawlers both on take-off and landing.
- Never quickfire your Super when low on health, as it will dangerously launch you toward the closest enemy.
- One way to efficiently use Crow is to take advantage of his range by doing poke damage. Attack from a distance and back off to chip away at an enemy's health and charge your Super. Although this deals low damage, it usually prevents brawlers from advancing away from cover or even push enemy brawlers back to their spawns (in team-based modes).
- Crow's Super can be useful for Brawl Ball. When Crow has the ball and his Super, he can kick the ball in front of him, and then use his Super to get past other brawlers to catch the ball and attempt to score.
- Crow's Extra Toxic reduces damage dealt by enemies. This also works on IKE turrets, Boss Fight robots, and Big Game bosses, making them overall less effective in the long run, and increasing your team's survivability.
- Crow's Super is extremely useful, and should not be wasted. Despite the high close-range damage Crow has, it is best to poke at the enemy, and using your Super to either chase or get close to a lower health brawler.
- Most sharpshooters do more damage than Crow at long ranges, so your best bet against them is to simply play it safe and poke from Crow's maximum range and build up your Super, or wait for your teammates to do enough damage to them for you to finish them off. If you know how to, using Crow's high speed to dodge enemy projectiles is also an effective strategy.
- Crow works best against short-ranged Brawlers. his poison prevents them from healing, and his speed allows him to chase after them and also retreat if they attempt to attack you.
- Carrion Crow allows you to pick off lower-health targets with ease. Let someone else damage a brawler to half health, then poke them until they're finished.
- Whenever playing him on Showdown with the Angry Robo modifier, it is not a good idea to play a solo match as Crow cannot deal high damage to the boss by himself; playing Duo Showdown with a high damage teammate is much more ideal.
- Crow's fast movement speed can be used to dodge most slow attacks i.e. Brock's or Bea's rockets and drones, so use this to your advantage to juke and waste the enemy's ammo.
- An advanced aiming tactic is to try to hit 2 daggers at a medium range away from your enemy, by aiming slightly to the edges. This gets easier the closer your enemy is to you, however at one point it's simply better to quickfire to have all 3 daggers hit a target.
- Overall, Extra Toxic is the better star power for both Duo and Solo Showdown. Since surviving is the number one priority, reducing your enemy's damage is much more important than finishing someone off more easily (with Carrion Crow). Since Extra Toxic's damage reduction is percentage-based, it also scales with your target's power cubes, giving you a better chance against enemies with a bigger number of power cubes than you.
|Spawning||In The Lead||Receiving Damage||Defeating An Enemy||Defeated||Attacking||Activating A Super|
Mecha: "Let's settle this beef."
"Let's settle this beef."
Mecha: "I'm the boss of bosses!"
"I'm the boss of bosses!"
Mecha: "You cockroach!"
Mecha: "Nice piece of work!"
"Nice piece of work!"
Mecha: "Hey, you clipped me."
"Hey, you clipped me."
Mecha: "I smell a rat."
"I smell a rat."
Mecha: "Talk is cheap."
"Talk is cheap."
Mecha: "Woah woah woah!"
"Woah woah woah!"
Mecha: "Sleeping with the fishes."
"Sleeping with the fishes."
Mecha: "Don't mess with my crew."
"Don't mess with my crew."
Mecha: "I'm walking here!"
"I'm walking here!"
Mecha: "I always get my mark."
"I always get my mark."
Mecha: "Get outta here."
"Get outta here."
Mecha: "You looking at me?"
"You looking at me?"
Mecha: "Hey! Watch out!"
"Hey! Watch out!"
- Crow's main attack and Super damage increased to 80 per knife (from 60).
- Poison damage was decreased to 80 per tick (from 90).
- Crow's main attack range was decreased by 0.67 tiles.
- Crow's Super charges slightly slower.
- The health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4.
- Crow's Super has a new animation and is executed faster.
- Crow's Super was changed to charge slightly more slowly (needs to hit 6 daggers + poison instead of 5 + poison).
- The poison duration from his main attack and Super was reduced to 4 (from 5) seconds. The total damage remained the same.
- Crow's Super jump speed was decreased by 20%.
- Crow's projectile size was increased.
- Crow's main attack and Super damage was decreased to 300 per knife (from 320).
- Crow's Super was changed to charge more slowly (needs to hit 9 daggers + poison instead of 6 + poison), giving him a 21% damage nerf.
- Crow's main attack and Super damage was decreased to 280 per knife (from 300).
- The Phoenix Crow skin was released.
- Crow's Super was changed to require 8 daggers + poison to fully charge (from 9 + poison).
- Crow's reload time was decreased to 1.4s (from 1.5s).
- Crow's main attack and Super damage was increased to 300 per knife (from 280).
- His poison damage was increased to 75 (from 70).
- Gold and Night Mecha Crow skins were added.
- The Mecha Crow skin was added.
- Crow's Star Power Carrion Crow was added.
- Crow's Extra Toxic damage reduction was increased to 13% (from 10%).
- His Carrion Crow damage was increased to 120 (from 100).
- Fixed animation issues in the Phoenix Crow skin.
- Crow's main attack and Super damage was increased to 320 per knife (from 300).
- His poison damage was increased to 80 (from 75).
- His Extra Toxic damage reduction was increased to 16% (from 13%).
- Crow's Extra Toxic enemy damage reduction was increased to 20% (from 16%).
- Crow's Gadget Defense Booster was added.
- Crow's Defense Booster charges were decreased to 2 (from 3).
- Crow and his White skin were remodeled.
- Crow's Gadget Slowing Toxin was added.
- Crow's Slowing Toxin duration was increased to 3.5 seconds (from 2.5 seconds).
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea • Nani|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy|
|Chromatic||Gale • Surge • Colette|
|Events||3v3||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Brawl Ball • Siege • Hot Zone • Present Plunder|
|Solo||Showdown • Takedown • Lone Star|
|Special||Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Super City Rampage|
|Competitive||Power Play • Championship Challenge|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points • Tickets|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave • Brawl Pass • Pins|
|Available content appears in blue. Unavailable or removed content appears in gray and are kept for historical purposes.|