Crow is a Legendary Brawler who can poison his enemies over time with his throwing daggers. Crow's Super allows him to jump and land while throwing rings of daggers both on take-off and on landing. He has a long range but low health. His first Star Power, Extra Toxic, decreases the damage output of a poisoned brawler by 16% when they get hit and his second Star Power, Carrion Crow, adds 120 extra damage to his main attack and Super when an enemy is below 50% health when hit.
Attack: SwitchbladeCrow throws three poisonous daggers in front of him, one straight in front of him and two on either side that spread out slightly as they travel. The daggers damage enemies when they hit them and deal extra damage over time equal to the amount of damage dealt by the initial impact to the target until the poison wears off over time. His attack is long-range and the poison effect prevents the enemy brawler from automatically healing.
Super: SwoopCrow jumps into the air and throws 14 daggers radially that spread out as they travel. He then glides to his destination, and when he lands, he throws another set of 14 daggers radially. These daggers are identical to the ones Crow uses in his main Attack. While in the air, Crow is completely immune to all damage besides damage applied over time, including the poison gas that closes in during Showdown.
Extra ToxicCrow's daggers gain a unique ability that decreases the damage output of a poisoned brawler. Affected brawlers not only receive poison damage but suffer a decrease in damage as well.
Carrion CrowIf the enemy's health is less than 50% of its maximum, he deals 120 extra damage with his main attack and Super to the enemy, this includes his poison damage. The effect is lost if the enemy heals back above 50% health.
- Don't fire off all your daggers at once, for maximum long-range damage, wait until the poison damage activated at least twice and then throw another attack, this will result in more damage since you refresh the duration of the poison.
- Crow's daggers do little damage by themselves, but their poisonous damage-over-time effect results in Crow's victims taking double the damage of the initial hit alone.
- Crow's poison prevents the poisoned Brawler from self-healing for 4 seconds more than the normal healing time (3 seconds) since the poison causes them to take damage for an extended period. This can really hinder an enemy team's ability to quickly regroup. The poison damage also causes the Brawler to appear while in the grass, so it also prevents Brawlers inflicted with poison from hiding for a time. For this reason, Crow is a great poker that can finish off low health enemies or continuously prevent isolated brawlers from regenerating health and force them to retreat.
- Crow's Super is a viable escape tool. If you are low on health with Brawlers approaching, use his Super to fly away. The ring of daggers will damage the Brawlers both on take-off and landing.
- Never Quickfire your Super when low on health, As it will dangerously launch you toward the closest enemy.
- Keep a distance away from other brawlers because Crow has low health, and he doesn’t do that much damage at a close range as well.
- One way to efficiently use Crow is to take advantage of his range by poke damage. Poke damage is basically attacking once from his max distance and then backing off, this chips away at the enemy's health and charges your super. Although this deals low damage, it usually prevents brawlers from advancing away from cover or even push enemy brawlers back to their spawns (in team-based modes).
- If Crow uses his Super and lands exactly on an enemy Brawler that is standing still, none of the daggers will hit. However, if he does the same to an IKE turret, all the dagger will hit, dealing huge amounts of damage.
- Crow’s Super can be useful for brawl ball. When Crow has the ball and his super, he can kick the ball in front of him, and then use his super to get past other brawlers and still have possession of the ball and attempt to score.
- For more advanced players, during Siege, you may use your super to fly on top of the siege bot or IKE. This does not recharge your super, so this will be a suicide dive. This does massive damage, however, this will most likely kill you due to the IKE or Siege Bot directly attacking you due to landing directly onto it.
- Crow's Star Power reduces damage dealt by enemies. This also works on IKE turrets, Boss Fight robots, and Big Game bosses, making them overall less effective in the long run.
- Crow's super is extremely useful, and should not be wasted. Despite the high close-range damage Crow has, it is best to poke at the enemy, and using your super to either chase or get close to a lower health brawler.
- Only use Crow’s super against a brawler when they're low on health or if the brawler is a weak at short range combat, like Dynamike.
- Most "sharpshooters" outdamage Crow at long ranges, your best best against them is to simply play it safe and poke from Crow's maximum range and build up your super, or wait for your teammates to do enough damage to them for you to finish them off.
- Crow works best against short-ranged Brawlers. his poison prevents them from healing, and his speed allows him to run away when too close to them.
- Carrion Crow, Crow’s second star power, allows you to pick off lower-health targets with ease. Let someone else damage a brawler to half health, then slowly pick off that brawler with your daggers. Keep in mind that the poison damage is also affected by Carrion Crow, meaning you still can wait a few seconds between shots for maximum damage.
- Whenever, playing him on Showdown with Angry Bot modifier, it is not a good idea to play a solo match as Crow cannot deal high damage to the boss by himself; playing Duo Showdown is much more ideal.
- Crow's fast movement speed can be used to dodge most slow attacks i.e. Brock's rockets, so use this to your advantage to juke and waste the enemy's ammo.
- As Crow shoots 3 daggers which spread as they travel, use Crow's fast movement speed to get right up close to brawlers and do max damage, although this is sometimes risky as he has low health, but can be beneficial against brawlers like Piper.
- As Crow's attack does damage over 4 seconds, it delays enemies from healing for much longer. Use this to your advantage, especially in game modes such as Bounty and Lone Star.
|Start Of Battles||When In The Lead||Once Hurt||Getting A Kill||When Dying||When Attacking||When Using A Super|
Mecha: "Let's settle this beef."
"Let's settle this beef."
Mecha: "I'm the boss of bosses!"
"I'm the boss of bosses!"
Mecha: "You cockroach!"
Mecha: "Nice piece of work!"
"Nice piece of work!"
Mecha: "Hey, you clipped me."
"Hey, you clipped me."
Mecha: "I smell a rat."
"I smell a rat."
Mecha: "Talk is cheap."
"Talk is cheap."
Mecha: "Woah woah woah!"
"Woah woah woah!"
Mecha: "Sleeping with the fishes."
"Sleeping with the fishes."
Mecha: "Don't mess with my crew."
"Don't mess with my crew."
Mecha: "I'm walking here!"
"I'm walking here!"
Mecha: "I always get my mark."
"I always get my mark."
Mecha: "Get outta here."
"Get outta here."
Mecha: "You looking at me?"
"You looking at me?"
Mecha: "Hey! Watch out!"
"Hey! Watch out!"
- Crow's main attack and Super damage increased to 80 per knife (from 60).
- Poison damage was decreased to 80 per tick (from 90).
- Crow's main attack range was decreased by 0.67 tiles.
- Crow's Super charges slightly slower.
- The health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4.
- Crow's Super has a new animation and is executed faster.
- Crow's Super was changed to charge slightly more slowly (needs to hit 6 daggers + poison instead of 5 + poison).
- The poison duration from his main attack and Super was reduced to 4 (from 5) seconds. The total damage remained the same.
- Crow's Super jump speed was decreased by 20%.
- Crow's projectile size was increased.
- Crow's main attack and Super damage was decreased to 300 per knife (from 320).
- Crow's Super was changed to charge more slowly (needs to hit 9 daggers + poison instead of 6 + poison), giving him a 21% damage nerf.
- Crow's main attack and Super damage was decreased to 280 per knife (from 300).
- The Phoenix Crow skin was released.
- Crow's Super was changed to require 8 daggers + poison to fully charge (from 9 + poison).
- Crow's reload time was decreased to 1.4s (from 1.5s).
- Crow's main attack and Super damage was increased to 300 per knife (from 280).
- His poison damage was increased to 75 (from 70).
- Gold and Night Mecha Crow skins were added.
- The Mecha Crow skin was added.
- Crow's Star Power Carrion Crow was added.
- Crow's Extra Toxic damage reduction was increased to 13% (from 10%).
- His Carrion Crow damage was increased to 120 (from 100).
- Fixed animation issues in the Phoenix Crow skin.
- Crow's main attack and Super damage was increased to 320 per knife (from 300).
- His poison damage was increased to 80 (from 75).
- His Extra Toxic damage reduction was increased to 16% (from 13%).
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy|
|Events||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Showdown • Duo Showdown • Brawl Ball • Siege • Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Lone Star • Takedown|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Tickets • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps|