Crossroads is a community map for the Heist event.
The map favors fast-paced game play with a very few amount of obstacles in blocking Brawlers from landing direct shots on the safe. The map contains multiple lanes, one of which has a shortcut through a lake. Safes can be attacked through 5+ openings and are very open for long ranged attacks in this map. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Colt with his Magnum Special Star Power can quickly damage the safe when he stands next to the lakes, dealing massive amounts of damage.
- Penny's Old Lobber and Jessie's turret can be planted in the bushes on the sides to deal damage onto the safe for a short period of time, until the enemy team finds the turret. After which it only serves as a distraction.
- Tick, Barley and other throwers can attack while being protected and defend themselves through blocking off lanes in case enemies attempt to trap them.
- Carl and Jacky will have an easy time taking care of opponents if they stay near bushes, as all bushes on this map are directly in front of walls.
- Walls near the lake on your team's side should always be destroyed, as not doing so allows enemies to trap you and your teammates.
- Brock can use his Gadget to easily traverse between the lanes. He can also stand behind the lake on the left while using his Incendiary star power to add high damage onto the safe, without getting defeated.
- Dynamike's First Star Power Dyna-jump can be used to easily traverse between lanes and jump lakes to deal damage to the safe.
- Piper can use the water and bushes near the safe (using her Ambush Star Power) to their advantage and using Piper's super to escape, jumping to traverse between lanes, jump lakes, and flee from safe defenders, while also dealing damage to enemies.
- Darryl is a good choice because he can roll between lanes with his auto chargeable super.
- Rico is a good defender due to the long strip of walls next to the lane witch he can bounce his attack on.
- On 13/05/20, Crossroads was added to the game.
- On 13/06/20, Crossroads was featured in the June Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage III map.
- On 10/09/20, Crossroad was removed from the game.