Crossroads is a community map for the Lone Star event.
The map is edged with bushes and walls protruding separately. Wall formations act as crossroads for Brawlers that must decide which path to take. Between each crossroad is open space and/or lakes, but there is no periodic pattern. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- The map contains more opens areas than it does confined areas. Heavyweights are at a disadvantage in majority of the map, especially towards the middle.
- Short to medium-ranged Brawlers should focus on staying away from the direct center as the crossroads do not leave much room for protection.
- Sharpshooters like Piper and Brock have ample room for sniping down enemy Brawlers at certain lanes. Most of the crossroads have points that extend outwards towards the open spaces.
- The edge bushes are thin and unconnected from other edge bushes. If you choose to run away from enemies, remember to switch directions every so often as simply escaping won't work.
- Assassins should head inwards where the wall formations favor them.
- On 23/10/19, Crossroads was added to the game.
- On 23/1/20, Crossroads was removed from the game.