Cross Cut is an official map for the Gem Grab event.
The map has an open center with little cover in each lane. There are four wall clusters in a pinwheel formation, with the top-right and the bottom-left walls having a bush, while the top-left and the bottom-right walls cuddle two elongated lakes. The map is diagonally symmetrical and the map doesn't have much bushes.
- With minimal obstacles and bushy areas, this map is perfect for long-ranged Brawlers. The long narrow pathways allows these Brawlers to locate and take down enemies from afar.
- The Gem carrier should stay within the left bush cluster and fall back whenever they take Gems.
- The middle lane is more fit for support Brawlers to guard the gem carrier. This includes medium to long ranged Brawlers.
- The right lane is where heavyweights should go through that aim to be aggressive. Once reaching midway, they should head further into the enemy team's bushes.
- Destroying the fencing should be a Brawler's last priority as doing so negatively impacts both teams.
- On 21/05/19, Cross Cut was added to the game.
- On 17/03/20, Cross Cut was removed from the game.
- On 15/12/20, Cross Cut was added back to the game. The environment of Cross Cut had changed from the Retropolis theme to the Snowtel theme.
- On 27/01/21, Cross Cut was removed from the game.
- On 01/03/22, Cross Cut was added back to the game. The environment of Cross Cut had changed from the Snowtel theme to the Biodome theme.
- On 27/04/22, Cross Cut was removed from the game.