Critical Crossing is a community map for the Showdown event.
The map contains various points of interest containing Power Cube boxes with open fields in-between. The edges are lined with thin bushes, cacti, and walls. Around the center are three narrow straits with the center strait being the largest, and are relatively open. The map has no symmetry.
- Medium-ranged Brawlers work well in a few confined areas, but are at a disadvantage in a few locations namely the center top and bottom.
- The center top and bottom have open areas that long-ranged Brawlers can use to defend themselves.
- The Power Cube boxes that are found in pairs are located in strategic locations. Use these pairs as a guiding stone.
- The center straits can easily leave you trapped. Do not enter it until late in the match when there are only a few Brawlers left.
- The bushes has enough space to ambush others freely. This makes it harder for others to guarantee that the bushes are safe without checking.
- On 29/8/19, Critical Crossing was added to the game.
- On 18/12/19, Critical Crossing was removed from the game.