Crimewater is an official map for the Knockout event.
At the spawns are a cluster of hay blocks bordered by bushes. Towards the middle are two long lakes that leave a small strait in the middle. There are alternating patches of water accompanied by bushes and rope fences. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Bo can place his mines in the small gap in between the lakes to so that it’ll be more difficult for the enemies to traverse to your side. With his Circling Eagle Star Power as well, Bo and his teammates can see through the bigger clumps of bushes easily, if planning to ambush the enemy Brawlers. Snare a Bear's stuns are more effective if Bo's teammates use his Super Totem Gadget and land knockouts.
- Sharpshooters dominate as there is little to no cover in this map. Colt is especially good as he can remove the bushes with his super and Silver Bullet gadget.
- Sprout's Super is an effective stall strategy once your team has the advantage. In addition, its Photosynthesis Star Power gives him needed protection from long-ranged Brawlers.
- Piper and Brock are good long-ranged support Brawlers, but however they get countered by other comps such as heavyweights and assassins. Their goal is to get the first knockout.
- It's important to use Brawlers with moving abilities, especially those who can traverse over lakes, such as Gale's Spring Ejector Gadget or Carl's Flying Hook Gadget as using the strait in the gas tiebreakers is almost a guaranteed lost.
- Gale with his Spring Ejector Gadget can be viable on this map. By using it near the bushes near the lakes, your team can ambush the enemies if the center gets blockaded off. However, do keep in mind, enemies will more likely ambush you as soon as you land, so always have a support Brawler ready.
- Any glass-cannon Brawler on this map is useful such as Piper, Brock and Belle. These are useful as they can keep control of any other Brawler that tries to maintain close-quarters with you. Any long-ranged Brawler will help in this mode. As a counter against the enemy team rushing you such as El Primo, you should also have a support Brawler with you to support you while you’re being damaged and attacking.
- On 7/4/21, Crimewater was added to the game.
- On 16/6/21, Crimewater was removed from the game.