Cotton Candy Dreams is a community map for the Gem Grab event.
On both sides of the gem mine, are two long vertical bush patches with some small wall clusters in-between. There is a lake near spawn and some small walls scattered around the map including the edges of the map.
- The map's bush heavy layout make heavyweights an excellent option. In the other hand, sharpshooters can be good here if a patch of bushes has been secured. The long and relatively straight bushes help long-ranged Brawlers excel in certain situations.
- Bo with Circling Eagle can scout bushes well, making him a good option.
- Rosa with her Unfriendly Bushes Gadget can be used to scout bushes to check for enemies, especially in the bushes around the middle to prevent sudden attacks.
- Brawlers such as Emz and Barley are great choices because they can block and control the many choke-points around the mine. Barley needs a secured bush patch before making advancements however.
- Mr. P can use his attack mechanics as an advantage to hit enemies hiding behind walls. His Porter Reinforcements Gadget to scout bushes. The spawned porter can be then followed by your teammates to find the hiding enemies. Tara's Support From Beyond Gadget, Nita's Bear and Tick's Super (although it is harder to follow) can be used in a similar manner.
- Shelly is very powerful on this map because she can ambush enemies, paired with the massive damage from her Super and her Fast Forward Gadget. Try not to use her Super while inside bushes to keep bushes intact.
- On 16/06/21, Cotton Candy Dreams was added to the game.
- On 25/08/21, the environment of Cotton Candy Dreams was changed from the Actionshow theme to the Castle Courtyard theme. Cotton Candy Dreams was featured as a Peak-A-Boo map.
- On 27/10/21, the environment of Cotton Candy Dreams was changed from the Castle Courtyard theme to the Mortuary theme. Cotton Candy Dreams was featured as a Peak-A-Boo map.
- On 08/11/21, Cotton Candy Dreams was no longer featured as a Peak-A-Boo map.
- On 01/03/22, Cotton Candy Dreams was removed from the game.