Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Cotton Candy Dreams is a community map for the Gem Grab event.
On both sides of the gem mine, are two long vertical bush patches with some small wall clusters in-between. There is a lake near spawn and some small walls scattered around the map.
- The map's bush heavy layout make heavyweights an excellent option. In the other hand, sharpshooters can be good here if a patch of bushes has been secured. The long and relatively straight bushes help long-ranged Brawlers excel in certain situations.
- Bo with Circling Eagle can scout bushes well, making him a good option.
- Rosa with her Unfriendly Bushes Gadget can be used to scout bushes to check for enemies, especially in the bushes around the middle to prevent sudden attacks.
- Brawlers such as Emz and Barley are great choices because they can block and control the many choke-points around the mine. Barley needs a secured bush patch before making advancements however.
- On 16/6/21, Cotton Candy Dreams was added to the game.