Cornered is an official map for the Hold the Trophy event.
The map's center is blocked by rows of walls. In each team's corner is an open area with a poison gas ring and a poison gas cage in the opposite corner. The map features 2 healing pads near to the poison gas rings.
- Trophy holders should use the poison gas rings to protect themselves. The poison gas's chip damage weakens Brawlers that enter and exit it making it a very successful defense.
- Brawlers defending should make use of the healing pads which provide quick and reliable healing. Brawler minions also get healed by it.
- Trophy resetting is very important once the trophy reaches the other side. When given the opportunity throw the trophy in the poison gas cage to reset it and let teammates grab it.
- Once the trophy is grabbed at the start of the match any surrounding walls are effective. The horizontal center bottom walls the most effective.
- On 16/6/21, Cornered was added to the game.