Corner Case is an official map for the Gem Grab event.
The map's side lanes are blocked midway by a long fence on both sides. Z and U-like wall clusters surround open spaces while teleporters are placed by the map edges. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Heavyweights should use the teleporters near the spawning area to get a head start on their match pressure. When the countdown starts, heavyweights should be ready to use or defend against them from other aggressive Brawlers.
- A high-spread Brawler should stay close to the center and block at least 2 entrances with use of their main attack.
- Long-ranged support Brawlers should use the right lane teleporters to reposition themselves, although in most cases they should stay near the Gem carrier.
- The green teleporters can be very useful in this map. In the countdown, you can use the green teleporter to confront the Gem carrier without hindrance.
- Throwers can attack from behind the vertical walls, while the Gem carrier can go for the Gems.
- On 22/10/20, Corner Case was added to the game.
- On 27/1/21, the environment of Corner Case had changed from the Bandstand theme to the Arcade theme.
- On 16/6/21, Corner Case was removed from the game.