The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Corner Case is an official map for the Heist event.
The map's safes are placed at the corners. The side lanes are blocked off by 2x2 walls and lakes while the map's middle lane is encased by fencing. Outside this formation are two thin bush strips.
- Brawlers tend to go to the left bush strip, defenders should block this path immediately.
- Use a Brawler with pierce attacks when defending as they work well in confined spaces.
- Brawlers like Darryl and El Primo are able to use their Supers to traverse across the lakes, making it easy to travel to and from the safe.
- Brock's Incendiary Star Power is large enough to encompass sections of the bush strips making it difficult for them to be used by enemies.
- Heavyweights should aim to go through the left bush strip, sharpshooters center, and supports right.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.