Corner Case is an official map for the Heist event.
The map's safes are placed at the corners. The side lanes are blocked off by 2x2 walls and lakes while the map's middle lane is encased by fencing. Outside this formation are two thin bush strips.
- Brawlers tend to go to the left bush strip, so defenders should prioritize this path to block off.
- Use a Brawler with piercing attacks when defending as they work well in confined spaces.
- Brawlers like Darryl and El Primo are able to use their Supers to traverse across the lakes, making it easy to travel to and from the safe.
- Brock's Incendiary Star Power is large enough to encompass sections of the bush strips making it difficult for them to be used by enemy Brawlers.
- Heavyweights should aim to go through the left bush strip, sharpshooters center, and supports right.
- There are three lanes on the map that can be used to travel to the enemies' safe. Using Brock or Colt's Gadget or Super to break barriers on the enemy's side of the map can decrease the amount of time taken traveling to the other safe.
- Brawlers like Piper and Rico work well on this map due to the defined lanes and the fairly straight open range the map provides.
- Rosa with her Grow Light Gadget can connect the bush on the bottom to the bush in the middle to easily sneak up on her lane and easily win a matchup, especially with her first Star Power, Plant Life.
- Sprout can block the middle lane, leaving enemies with only the outer two lanes and creating two small chokepoints. He can also block one of the side lanes, if needed.
- On 29/1/19, Corner Case was added to the game.
- On 21/5/19, Corner Case was removed from the game.