Controller Chaos is a community map for the Hot Zone event.
The map contains two zones both of which have few walls blocking them off. In the bottom and top section are a clump of bushes that spread to the nearby lakes stopping near the walls. Only four major walls block Brawlers from interacting with each other in the zones two of which create a clear diagonal lane connecting them. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Support Brawlers that have shorter range, such as Sandy, can use the walls near the diagonal center lane to charge their Super. In the case of Sandy, place their Super in the lower or top center depending on the circumstances.
- Jessie should aim to place Scrappy just in-between these two walls where they have little openings to be attacked and still defend. Penny should place Old Lobber just below the two walls or even further back where the only openings will be on your team's side.
- Healers such as Pam should play in a single zone at a time. The amount of open space is tempting, but the support Brawlers do not have enough of damage output to make use of it.
- Heavyweights such as Rosa or Frank should make use of the bushes on the left lane to get up close to the zone and still have room for cover. Rosa's Grow Light Gadget can help connect the bush from the left lane further into the zone.
- Emz or other heavyweight counters should defend the right lane where most bush-reliant Brawlers will head to.
- Carl can use the walls near the center to keep out potential Brawlers camping behind them. Attacking around walls requires strafing however.
- On 23/01/20, Controller Chaos was added to the game.
- On 17/03/20, Controller Chaos was removed from the game.
- On 13/05/20, Controller Chaos was added back to the game.
- On 09/06/20, Controller Chaos was removed from the game.
- On 25/08/21, Controller Chaos was added back to the game. The environment of Controller Chaos had changed from Arcade theme to Castle Courtyard theme.
- On 01/03/22, Controller Chaos was removed from the game.