Control Grande is a community map for the Hot Zone event.
The map resembles the Bounty map Canal Grande, with some noticeable differences. The bush areas flanking the center are now gone, with the hot zones replacing them. Bush placements are also slightly changed on the sides of the T-shaped lakes. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Heavyweights should stick to the reversed L-shaped bush to the right zone.
- Long-ranged Brawlers should stay back, supporting both teammates while they attempt to control zones.
- Medium-ranged Brawlers should head to the left zone, pushing enemies back in case they ever move forward.
- Mr. P's main attack can push enemies away from walls. This forces them to be within range if they would like to control a zone.
- Throwers are generally not recommended here as the map is wide open with few walls on the sides.
- Darryl should roll across the water for a quicker return to the zone, and the right zone allows Darryl to cover himself with walls right after using their Super.
- On 2/7/20, Control Grande was added to the game.
- On 22/10/20, Control Grande was removed from the game.