Concealed Damage is a community map for the Payload event.
To each of the spawn's right is a body of water with a small amount of walls in front of it. The middle of the map is full of bushes, which make a sideways "~" squiggle shape. There are clusters of walls near the end of each side of the squiggle of bushes. There are thin columns of bushes on each side of the map, and there is boxes scattered in some areas. The payload moves forward, then curves, and goes down again before reaching the endpoint. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- It is recommended to use long range Brawlers such as Piper or Belle as this map is decently open and can bring out their ability to safely snipe their enemies from afar.
- Jacky is a solid option. Her area attack can shred enemies who come too close to the payload, keeping it moving steady. Her Super can be used to drag enemies away from their payload or from your payload, and gives you the window to attack all enemies at once.
- Squeak is one of the best picks for this game mode as his attacks can stick to the payload. Since the radius of his attack can cover the radius of payload entirely, the area of damage forces enemies to either retreat or take damage, slowing the enemy team down.
- Gale's Super can easily push enemies away from either payloads, an extremely useful mechanic. His Star Powers can keep enemies pinned down for longer when they come in contact with a wall, or slow down enemies going to their payload or advancing towards yours.
- On 01/03/22, Concealed Damage was added to the game.
- On 27/04/22, Concealed Damage was removed from the game.