Colt is a Common Brawler who is unlocked as a Trophy Road reward upon reaching 60 Trophies. He has a rather low amount of health but has a high damage output. He fires a total of six shots per attack, and those shots have a very long range. His Super is very similar to his main attack, but it fires an extra-long volley of twelve bullets that can destroy obstacles. His first Gadget, Speedloader, instantly reloads 2 ammo in his ammo bar. His second Gadget, Silver Bullet, turns his next attack into a single piercing shot that also destroys cover. His first Star Power, Slick Boots, slightly but noticeably increases his movement speed, and his second Star Power, Magnum Special, slightly increases his main attack's range and bullet speed.
Colt shoots out a straight volley of six bullets. Their long range can pick off distant enemies. Each bullet by itself does little damage, but a whole volley hitting an enemy can deal devastating burst damage. The attack takes 0.75 seconds to complete.
Super: Bullet Storm
Colt fires an extra-long volley of twelve bullets. These bullets appear larger in size, have a considerably longer range, and have the ability to destroy bushes and walls and hit enemies behind them. Note that every bullet that hits a wall destroys the wall but the bullet that hit the wall is destroyed as well. The Super takes 1.35 seconds to complete.
When Colt's Gadget is activated, he reloads 2 ammo without delay. Other ammo will not be interrupted from reloading. If Colt already has full ammo, the Gadget cannot be used, but it can be used even if Colt only has one unfilled ammo bar.
When Colt's Gadget is activated, his next attack will fire a single bullet which does 2 times the damage of a single normal bullet and pierces through enemies. In addition, it can pierce through obstacles, breaking all cover that is in its path. Colt's Magnum Special Star Power affects the range of this Gadget. A Gadget symbol will glow above Colt's head signaling this Gadget's usage, as well as a glowing attack joystick. This Gadget's cooldown starts after this attack is shot.
Colt's main attack range is increased by almost 1 tile, making his range almost equal to Piper and Brock. The bullet speed is also increased to reach the target in the same amount of time at maximum range as normal. This does not affect his Super range.
- Try to keep your distance. Colt specializes in long-range combat and can out-range Brawlers such as Shelly, El Primo, and Bull easily.
- Follow the enemy's movement. The full potential of your attack requires all six of your bullets to hit the enemy brawler. Predicting and following the enemy's movement can allow all your bullets to hit and deals massive damage.
- Colt has a relatively fast reload time compared to other sharpshooters, so you can counter them first in most situations. In case you need more ammo, you can also use Speedloader.
- Colt's Super attack can be used to devastate enemies directly or can be used to destroy enemy cover so the rest of the team can move in and finish the enemies. In addition, his Super could also be used to prevent enemies from passing through an area for a short period of time.
- You will want to use Colt on more open maps, where he can gain map control effectively, out-ranging many Brawlers with his attacks. His Magnum Special Star Power is also more effective when in open spaces, as it gives him additional range and therefore increases his area of control.
- Colt's Slick Boots allows him to move faster, making chasing or escaping to cover easier. Slick Boots is excellent for dodging bullets from enemies.
- In Brawl Ball, if the goal still has 2 blocks on the ends, you can kick the ball into the wall, then immediately use your Super or Silver Bullet to break the walls, enabling the ball to go through the goal with the new open space.
- Colt’s Speedloader Gadget can be extremely useful when attacking the enemy safe in Heist. The additional ammo it provides can do large amounts of damage even when Colt is out of ammo and potentially vulnerable to the enemy team.
- In Duo Showdown and other team modes, it's useful to play Colt with Brawlers who can slow down and/or stun enemies through Supers, Gadgets and Star Powers to make it easier to hit all of his bullets.
- When being attacked by a Mortis, try to keep moving to one direction and shooting to the exact opposite way Colt is facing. Because Mortis lands slighty behind or in Colt with his attack, he has to follow him with subsequent attacks if Colt keeps moving the same way, making him run into all bullets.
- While Colt’s Speedloader passively gives you twice the damage of Silver Bullet, it is hard to hit all bullets even at close range, as Silver Bullet, in addition to clearing the landscape, essentially guarantees a hit at close range or if you can ambush and surprise the enemy by clearing obstacles. Therefore, if you can hit most shots consistently, for example in highly restricted maps or against stationery or slow targets, Speedloader is a better choice as you can benefit from 2 nearly full shots over Silver Bullet, which grants you less damage for one ammo.
|Spawning||In The Lead||Receiving Damage||Defeating An Enemy||Defeated||Attacking||Activating A Super|
"Brawn and beauty."
"Check out my head shot."
"I want my mommy!"
"Pew pew pew!"
"Time for trouble."
"Not the face!"
"Oh, that's gotta hurt."
"I'm too pretty!"
"Too pretty for pain."
"Heh, watch and learn."
"Hey! Watch it!"
"That's gotta hurt."
"This is too easy!"
"Watch out, here I come!"
"I'm too good!"
"Check out my guns, ha ha ha!"
"Nice head shot."
- Colt's main attack bullets were made to travel 9% faster.
- His main attack range was increased to 10.66 tiles (from 10 tiles).
- Colt's health was increased to 700 (from 600).
- His reload time was decreased to 1.25 seconds (from 1.5 seconds).
- The health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4.
- Colt's Star Power Slick Boots was added.
- Also, Colt's Super now generates 17% less charge towards the next Super (120 → 100).
- Colt's reload time was increased to 1.5 seconds (from 1.25 seconds). (Reload time starts after all bullets are fired so the increase in total time is much less impactful than these numbers would suggest).
- Colt's main attack range was decreased to 10 tiles (from 10.66 tiles).
- Colt's main attack range was decreased to 9 tiles (from 10 tiles).
- His Star Power speed increase was decreased to 50 (from 100).
- Every Brawler's movement speed was increased by 70 points, increasing Colt's base movement speed to 720 (from 650).
- Colt’s Star Power speed increase was increased to 60 (from 50).
- All Brawlers' projectile speeds are increased by 9%.
- His projectile size was increased.
- Colt’s main attack size was decreased by 50%.
- Colt’s main attack and Super damage were decreased to 300 (from 320) per bullet.
- Colt’s reload time was increased to 1.6 seconds (from 1.5 seconds).
- Colt’s main attack damage was decreased to 280 (from 300) per bullet.
- Colt's Super range was decreased to 11 tiles (from 13.33 tiles).
- Colt's main attack and Super damage were increased to 300 (from 280) per bullet.
- Colt and Rockstar Colt were remodeled and their animation was changed.
- Also, Royal Agent Colt was added to the game. It was featured as a Lunar Brawl Skin.
- The Outlaw Colt skin was added.
- Colt's Star Power Magnum Special was added.
- Colt's Slick Boots movement speed bonus was increased to 10% (from 8%).
- Fixed an issue that caused Colt's attack range Star Power (and other similar) to increase the visual range of the Brawl Ball targeting line as well.
- The Corsair Colt skin was released. It was featured as a Pirate Brawlidays skin.
- Colt's main attack and Super damage were increased to 320 (from 300) per bullet.
- Colt's Gadget Speedloader was added.
- Colt's facial animations were reworked.
- Colt's Super charge rate decreased slightly from main attack.
- His Super charge rate increased slightly from Super attack.
- The Challenger Colt skin was added to the game as the World Championship Finals 2020 Pack.
- Colt's Gadget Silver Bullet was added.
- Colt's main attack damage was increased to 360 (from 320).
- Colt's Slick Boots movement speed bonus was increased to 13% (from 10%).
- Fixed an issue that caused Silver Bullet to deal extra damage and not show the Gadget symbol when activated.
- Colt's Gadget Silver Bullet damage was decreased to be equivalent to 2 of his regular bullets (from 6).
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea • Nani • Edgar|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout • Byron|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy • Amber|
|Chromatic||Gale • Surge • Colette • Lou • Colonel Ruffs|
|Events||3v3||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Brawl Ball • Siege • Hot Zone • Present Plunder|
|Solo||Showdown • Takedown • Lone Star|
|Special||Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Super City Rampage|
|Competitive||Power Play • Brawl Stars Championship|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points • Tickets|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave • Brawl Pass • Pins • Map Maker|