Colt is a Common Brawler who is unlocked as a Trophy Road reward upon reaching 60 Trophies. He has low health but a high damage output. His attack is a long-ranged volley of six bullets. His Super is a longer-ranged volley of twelve piercing bullets that can destroy obstacles. His first Gadget, Speedloader, instantly reloads 2 ammo in his ammo bar. His second Gadget, Silver Bullet, makes his next attack a single piercing bullet that destroys obstacles and deals the damage of two of his main attack’s bullets. His first Star Power, Slick Boots, passively increases his movement speed. His second Star Power, Magnum Special, increases his main attack's range and bullet speed.
Colt shoots a straight, long-ranged volley of six bullets. Each bullet by itself deals little damage, but if all of the bullets hit an enemy, they can deal a high amount of damage. The attack takes 0.75 seconds to complete.
Super: Bullet Storm
Colt shoots a straight, longer-ranged volley of twelve piercing bullets. These bullets appear larger in size than his main attack, travel faster than his main attack, and can destroy obstacles. Note that the bullets destroy walls, but don't pierce through them, so bullets disappear upon destroying a wall tile. The Super takes 1.35 seconds to complete.
When this Gadget is used, Colt instantly reloads 2 ammo. Other ammo won’t be interrupted from reloading. If Colt already has full ammo, the Gadget can’t be used, but it can be used even if Colt only has one unfilled ammo bar.
When this Gadget is activated, Colt’s next attack fires a single piercing bullet which deals the damage of two of his main attack’s bullets and destroys obstacles. Colt's Magnum Special Star Power affects the range of this Gadget. A Gadget symbol will glow above Colt's head signaling this Gadget's usage, as well as a glowing attack joystick. This Gadget's cooldown starts after this attack is shot.
Colt's main attack range is increased by almost 1 tile, making his range almost equal to Piper and Brock. The bullet speed is also increased to reach the target in the same amount of time at maximum range as normal.
- Try to keep your distance from enemies. Colt specializes in long-ranged combat and can out-range close-ranged Brawlers very easily.
- Try to follow the enemy's movement. The full potential of your attack requires all of the bullets to hit the enemy. Predicting the enemy's movement allows all of the bullets to hit and deals massive damage. If they dodge a lot, shoot behind them so that they walk into your bullets. The inverse also works; If they keep walking into your attack when you use prediction to shoot, keep shooting that way.
- Colt's Super can be used to devastate enemies directly or can be used to destroy enemy cover so that Colt or his teammates can rush in and finish the enemies off. In addition, his Super can also restrict enemies from passing through an area for it’s duration.
- Colt does best on open maps, where he can easily control the map, out-ranging close-ranged Brawlers with his attacks and Super. In addition to Colt’s effectiveness on open maps, his Magnum Special Star Power increases his effectiveness on these maps as it grants him additional range and therefore increases his area of control.
- Colt's Slick Boots allows him to move faster, making chasing or escaping to cover easier. Slick Boots is also excellent for dodging projectiles from other long-ranged Brawlers.
- In Brawl Ball, if the goal still has 2 blocks on the ends or if any goal walls are still present, you can kick the ball into a wall, then immediately use your Super or Silver Bullet to break the walls, enabling the ball to go through the goal with the new open space. However, don’t destroy the walls on your own goal because it inadvertently allows the enemies to kick the ball through to your goal.
- Colt’s Speedloader Gadget can be extremely useful when attacking the enemy safe/IKE or a Siege Bot in Heist or Siege. The additional ammo it provides can deal massive damage even when Colt is out of ammo and potentially hinder the enemy team.
- In Team Events, it's best to pair Colt up with Brawlers with stunning, pulling, and slowing abilities to make it easier to hit all of his bullets.
- When being attacked by a Mortis, try to keep moving to one direction and shooting to the exact opposite way Colt is facing. Because Mortis lands slightly behind or in Colt with his attack, he has to follow him with subsequent attacks if Colt keeps moving the same way, making Mortis run into all of the bullets.
- While Colt’s Speedloader Gadget passively gives you multiple times the damage of his Silver Bullet Gadget due to the increased ammo, it’s still difficult to hit all bullets even at close range, as Silver Bullet, in addition to clearing the landscape, essentially guarantees a hit in close-quarters combat or allows to ambush and surprise the enemies by clearing obstacles. Therefore, if you can hit most shots consistently, for example in highly restricted maps or against stationery or slow targets, Speedloader is a better choice as you can benefit from 2 full ammo over Silver Bullet, which grants you less damage for one ammo.
- Colt’s Silver Bullet Gadget can be used to clear obstacles, which is useful in a lot of situations. For example, in Showdown, he can use Silver Bullet to destroy certain obstacles that enemies are hiding behind and finish them off.
|Spawning||In The Lead||Receiving Damage||Defeating An Enemy||Defeated||Attacking||Activating A Super|
"Brawn and beauty."
"Check out my head shot."
"I want my mommy!"
"Pew pew pew!"
"Time for trouble."
"Not the face!"
"Oh, that's gotta hurt."
"I'm too pretty!"
"Too pretty for pain."
"Heh, watch and learn."
"Hey! Watch it!"
"That's gotta hurt."
"This is too easy!"
"Watch out, here I come!"
"I'm too good!"
"Check out my guns, ha ha ha!"
"Nice head shot."
- Colt's main attack bullets travel 9% faster.
- His main attack range was increased to 10.66 tiles (from 10 tiles).
- Colt's health was increased to 700 (from 600).
- His reload time was decreased to 1.25 seconds (from 1.5 seconds).
- The health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4.
- Colt's Slick Boots Star Power was added.
- Colt's Super charge rate was decreased from his Super attack by 17%.
- Colt's reload time was increased to 1.5 seconds (from 1.25 seconds).
- Colt's main attack range was decreased to 10 tiles (from 10.66 tiles).
- Colt's main attack range was decreased to 9 tiles (from 10 tiles).
- His Slick Boots Star Power speed boost was decreased to 50 points (from 100).
- Every Brawler's movement speed was increased by 70 points, increasing Colt's base movement speed to 720 (from 650).
- Colt’s Slick Boots speed boost was increased to 60 points (from 50).
- All Brawlers' projectile speeds are increased by 9%.
- His projectile size was increased.
- Colt’s main attack size was decreased by 50%.
- Colt’s main attack and Super damage were decreased to 300 (from 320) per bullet.
- Colt’s reload time was increased to 1.6 seconds (from 1.5 seconds).
- Colt’s main attack damage was decreased to 280 (from 300) per bullet.
- Colt's Super range was decreased to 11 tiles (from 13.33 tiles).
- Colt's main attack and Super damage were increased to 300 (from 280) per bullet.
- Colt and Rockstar Colt were remodeled and their animations were reworked.
- The Royal Agent Colt skin was added to the game. It was featured as a Lunar New Year Skin.
- The Outlaw Colt skin was added.
- Colt's Magnum Special Star Power was added.
- Colt's Slick Boots speed boost percentage was increased to 10% (from 8%).
- Fixed an issue that caused Colt's Magnum Special Star Power to increase the visual range of the Brawl Ball targeting line as well.
- The Corsair Colt skin was released. It was featured as a Pirate Brawlidays skin.
- Colt's main attack and Super damage were increased to 320 (from 300) per bullet.
- Colt's Speedloader Gadget was added.
- Colt's facial animations were reworked.
- Colt's Super charge rate was decreased slightly from his main attack.
- His Super charge rate was increased slightly from his Super.
- The Challenger Colt skin was added to the game in the World Championship Finals 2020 Pack.
- Colt's Silver Bullet Gadget was added.
- Colt's main attack damage was increased to 360 (from 320).
- Colt's Slick Boots speed boost percentage was increased to 13% (from 10%).
- Fixed an issue that caused Silver Bullet to deal extra damage and not show the Gadget symbol when activated.
- Colt's Silver Bullet damage was decreased to be equivalent to 2 of his regular bullets (from 6).
- Colt's reload time was increased to 1.7 seconds (from 1.6 seconds).
- Corsair Colt received facial animations.
- The Gunslinger Colt skin was added. It was featured as a Brawl Pass Season 6 exclusive skin.
- Colt's True Silver and True Gold skins were added.
- Colt's Latin America Master League skins were added.
- The Handsome Colt skin was added.