Coarse Course is a community map for the Brawl Ball event.
The map is bush infested with a rather open center. The overabundance of bushes creates a very specific meta for this map. The ball starts between two L-like wall clusters trapping it inside with bushes bordering right outside this formation. The side lane bush clusters are separated from each other through a thin barrel barrier. The map itself is diagonally symmetrical.
- Brawlers should assume enemies aren't hiding in their team's bushes as they move in, the barrel barrier is very effective at splitting the teams apart.
- The lack of a goal barrier makes direct shots very common on this map. Trick-shots using the fencing to the sides of the goal is another option.
- Poco, Pam, and Emz should stay close to the middle lane where they have more room to pressure enemy Brawlers. Poco and Pam need to be supported by either a heavyweight or burst Brawler that can block direct goals.
- The right lane has access to the center wall formations which short-ranged Brawlers need for cover.
- The bushes pose a disadvantage for sharpshooters that take the risk to head into the enemy team's bushes. Brock's Super can separate the bush clusters further, greatly increasing their viability.
- Brawlers with a spread attack like Pam or Gene are useful for this map because they can scout the bushes and have a high chance of hitting someone hiding there.
- On 29/8/19, Coarse Course was added to the game.
- On 16/11/19, Coarse Course was featured in the Brawl Stars World Finals 2019 as a Finals map.
- On 17/3/20, Coarse Course was removed from the game.