The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Close Call is a community map for the Lone Star event.
- This map is very open.
- This map's obstacles are circular shape and so are the spawn points.
- This map is very open so it's perfect to use sharpshooters.
- Penny would be a great choice of her moderate health and high damage output but always check the bushes for heavyweights such as Bull.
- Bea would be a great choice for her high damage output and her super would be useful to catch up with people
- Leon is also a good choice in this map because he has high damage output and his fast and he can sneak up on people, with his Invisiheal he can heal quickly if he has low health and with Smoke Trails can he get away quickly.
- Sandy is a useful brawler due to his high health and wide spread. His super can help him heal if he's on low health, as well as his gadget.
- Crow is also a useful brawler due to his high damage output, long-range, and high movement speed.
- Gene is also a useful brawler due to his moderate health and damage output. His super is useful to pull enemies in, killing them and gaining more stars. His gadget is useful to push enemies away. It's recommended to use his second star power because his first has no use.
- Nita is also a useful brawler due to her moderate health and damage output.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.