The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Close Call is a community map for the Lone Star event.
The map is very open and its obstacles are placed in a circular formation. Smaller bush patches shadow these walls. A few lakes are scattered across the map.
- This map is very open which allows sharpshooters to pressure short-ranged Brawlers.
- Bea's high damage output and slowing Super makes her a great heavyweight counter.
- Leon can assassinate long-ranged Brawlers which typically have a slow reload speed.
- Crow's poke damage is most useful in a low health meta which is found in open maps. They should stay away from spread Brawlers and focus on Brawlers with either a slow reload speed or slow moving shots.
- Brawlers that excel in medium-ranged combat should stay near cacti at all times which punish single-shot sharpshooters.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.