Not to be confused with Close Call (Knockout), the Knockout map.
Close Call is a community map for the Lone Star event.
The map is very open and its obstacles are placed in a circular formation. Smaller bush patches shadow these walls. A few lakes are scattered across the map. The map has no symmetry.
- This map is very open, which allows sharpshooters to pressure short-ranged Brawlers.
- Leon can assassinate long-ranged Brawlers which typically have a slow reload speed.
- Crow's poke damage is most useful in a low health meta which is found in open maps. They should stay away from spread Brawlers and focus on Brawlers with either a slow reload speed or slow moving shots.
- Brawlers that excel in medium-ranged combat should stay near cacti at all times which punish single-shot sharpshooters. Sandy can use his Super paired with his Rude Sands Star Power to control the middle. This will stop enemies for going for the middle star when his Super is about to end. Sandy's Super can also be aimed so that it touches bushes, giving Sandy more "invisible" range.
- On 23/10/19, Close Call was added to the game.
- On 23/1/20, Close Call was removed from the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.