Clockwork is a community map for the Takedown event.
The map is fairly open with bush filled openings between walls. Spawning locations are open as well and open up to other locations in the map. The hexagonal center is a central point to the map, with Power Cube spawns near the furthest point of the lobes. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- The further Brawlers are from the center, the less Power Cubes that will spawn. When attempting to take down the Boss, stay near the center to have easy access to Power Cubes.
- Throwers have plenty of wall clusters that they can hide in. Throwers with more area control such as Barley can stop short to medium-ranged Brawlers from attacking the Boss for a short duration.
- The lakes can give Brawlers such as Darryl a head start. If enemies are swarming over the Boss, his Star Power Steel Hoops can be used to kill Colt and other common sharpshooters.
- Pam and 8-BIT specialize in effective area denial and high DPS. This makes them ideal for fending off enemy Brawlers and doing as much damage as possible to the Boss.
- Power Cubes spawn near the corners in pairs, so if you can lead the Boss near these locations, you can potentially double the amount of Power Cubes you receive. However, beware of ambushers and Brawlers who can out-range you.
- On 23/10/19, Clockwork was added to the game. Clockwork was affected by the Chain Lightning Modifier.
- On 23/1/20, Clockwork was removed from the game.