Clean Shot is a community made map for the Brawl Ball event.
The map has a narrow center and broad sides. A H-like bush cluster grows inside smaller wall clusters and bushes in the top left and bottom right. Goals have 3 entrances and a wide barrier. It is a unique map in the sense that players do not all spawn in the center, they spawn a little to the right of where they would normally spawn. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Sharpshooter Brawlers will struggle to check the side bushes and are not recommended.
- Heavyweights playing aggressively should also check the bushes for their more vulnerable teammates.
- Amber can really thrive here due to her ability to destroy bushes with her super and gadget, which are a major part of this map.
- Bo with his Circling Eagle Star Power has good synergy when paired with other ranged teammates.
- Lanes are hard to traverse around in this map. Commit to one lane at a time.
- Tara can be viable on this map if she gets paired with at least one heavyweight and one support/Fighter Brawler. Her relatively wide attacks scout bushes very well. She synergizes well with Jacky since they cover each other's weaknesses. Tara's Psychic Enhancer Gadget helps spot bushes well, but try not to use her Support from Beyond Gadget.
- Rico with his bouncing attack is a viable option in this map due to the high amount of walls in this map, therefore he can attack opponents without being hit themselves.
- Rosa, who thrives on bushy maps, is very good here. Either of her Gadgets work here - you can Grow Light to create a path for your teammates to enter the middle undetected, or use Unfriendly Bushes to check every bush on the map, and to slow down enemies for a knock out or goal opportunity.
- Due to the high amount of walls on this map, using a Brawler like Dynamike or Colonel Ruffs with his Air Superiority Star Power to destroy cover can help you to more easily score goals. Just make sure you avoid destroying the barriers in front of your own goal.
- It is recommended to have a teammate in the bush next to your main cover, as it can prevent enemies from using their Super to score.
- On 27/01/21, Clean Shot was added to the game.
- On 27/03/21, Clean Shot was featured in the PSG Cup Challenge as a Stage III map.
- On 16/06/21, Clean Shot was removed from the game.