The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The map is fairly confined and lacks bush clusters. The rope fencing poses as a disadvantage for short-ranged Brawlers. Power Cube boxes are found in duos with some lone ones nearby.
- Short-ranged Brawlers can use the cacti as a defense mechanism against long-ranged Brawlers.
- Destroying a single wall cluster will create an immediate open area. Long-ranged Brawlers should try baiting Brawlers to a wall cluster, or they should destroy them themselves using a Super or Star Power that can do so.
- Medium-ranged Brawlers are more recommended in case most wall clusters aren't destroyed by the end of the match.
- The edges of the map are open but lack Power Cubes, if you or your team does not spawn near a duo do not head out towards the outer edges.
- Instead of camping in the center, camp inside the bush clusters found nearby, preferably by the edges of the bush.
- The L and U-shaped wall formations are ideal locations for throwers. The smaller and more confined ones found in the center left and right are great options as well.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.