New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Clash Colosseum is a community map for the Showdown event.
The map is fairly confined and lacks bush clusters. The rope fencing poses as a disadvantage for short-ranged Brawlers. Power Cube boxes are found in duos with some lone ones nearby.
- Short-ranged Brawlers can use the cacti as a defense mechanism against long-ranged Brawlers.
- Destroying a single wall cluster will create an immediate open area. Long-ranged Brawlers should try baiting Brawlers to a wall cluster, or they should destroy them themselves using a Super or Star Power that can do so.
- Medium-ranged Brawlers are more recommended in case most wall clusters aren't destroyed by the end of the match.
- The edges of the map are open but lack Power Cubes, if you or your team does not spawn near a duo do not head out towards the outer edges.
- Instead of camping in the center, camp inside the bush clusters found nearby, preferably by the edges of the bush.
- The L and U-shaped wall formations are ideal locations for throwers. The smaller and more confined ones found in the center left and right are great options as well.
- On 2/7/20, Clash Colosseum was added to the game. Clash Colosseum was affected by the Meteor Shower Modifier.
- On 10/9/20, Clash Colosseum was removed from the game.
- On 22/10/20, Clash Colosseum was added back to the game as a Graveyard Shift map. The environment of Clash Colosseum had temporarily changed from Storm Valley theme to Mortuary theme.
- On 11/11/20, Clash Colosseum was removed from the game.
- On 27/1/21, Clash Colosseum was added back to the game without a Modifier.
- On 16/6/21, Clash Colosseum was removed from the game.