Circular Canyon is a community map for the Showdown event.
The map has wave-like bushes with four rectangular lakes surrounding the center. The center contains the most bushes although the map in its entirety is a very closed map. 28 Power Cube boxes are equally distributed throughout the map.
- Sprout can close off any opening they please from attacks through their Super which is very helpful late in matches.
- Most heavyweights perform exceptionally well on this map with longer-ranged ones such as Frank, Rosa, and Jacky more recommended than other heavyweights.
- Darryl can use the lakes for escape, but he is better off using the lakes to ambush enemy Brawlers.
- Brawlers choosing to go in the center of the map may be trapped and should think carefully before doing so. It's recommended for Brawlers such as Crow to charge their Super before attempting to enter the center in case they're in life-threatening conditions.
- Brawlers with medium-ranged spread attacks work great on this map. These Brawlers should be careful when near the edges of this map as they have narrow pathways, which is where they get the least value out of their attacks.
- On 18/12/19, Circular Canyon was added to the game. Circular Canyon was affected by the Energy Drink Modifier.
- On 2/7/20, Circular Canyon was removed from the game.