Chill Space (previously called Chill Cave, originally Ancient Cavern) is a community map for the Gem Grab event. The map has a Brawlidays version named Holiday Chill.
The map contains four clusters of walls that envelop bushes. Brawlers can choose to go in between these four points, but are forced to go through narrow lanes if they do. Each corner has a patch of bushes as well as the sides. Toward the top and bottom section of the map are small L-like walls that hinder enemy movement. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Sharpshooters and other long-ranged Brawlers should not go in between the clusters as they have very narrow lanes.
- Throwers should stay in places that lack openings. This can lure short-ranged enemies to your location where you and an ally should be able to burst them down.
- Heavyweights and assassins should go to the sides as going forward is expected from the enemies. If enemies do not react to them, you can enter corners on their side of the map.
- Nita can stop enemies from sneaking into your team's points as well as attack the other team's points as well. Her Bear Paws Gadget is useful here since the empty spaces between the wall and bush clusters are narrow enough for Bruce to stun in a fairly sufficient radius.
- Poco and Sandy can both play back and stop enemies from collecting gems. Sandy should use his Super to help teammates such as Jacky into the enemy's points without noticing.
- Mr. P's attack helps him to attack enemy Brawlers in the narrow lanes or inside the points themselves. He should place his Super behind one of these points where enemy Brawlers can't get to them.
- On 27/9/18, Ancient Cavern was added to the game.
- On 5/12/18, Ancient Cavern was renamed to Chill Cave. Chill Cave was widened by 4 tiles.
- On 18/12/19, Chill Cave was removed from the game.
- On 17/3/20, Chill Cave was added back to the game. Chill Cave was renamed to Chill Space. The environment of Chill Space had changed from the Mine theme to the Old Town theme.
- On 2/7/20, the environment of the map had changed from the Old Town theme to the Bazaar theme.
- On 10/9/20, Chill Space was removed from the game.
- On 15/12/20, Chill Space was added back to the game. The environment of the map had changed from the Bazaar theme to the Snowtel theme.
- On 27/1/21, Chill Space was removed from the game.