Central Traffic is a community made map for the Heist event.
The map's safes are protected by horizontal walls with the center bordered by a thin layer of bushes squaring the center. On the sides are S-shaped bushes that curve outward from the central walls. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Heavyweights and other high-health Brawlers should take the side lanes for protection.
- If nobody is taking one of the side lanes, you can hide in the bushes in one of the side lanes, wait for the enemy to pass and then make your way to the safe. However, this should only be done if the safe is being defended by teammates.
- Sharpshooters such as Brock have direct access to the safes but may have to face direct enemy fire. 8-BIT has a more safe approach because of his base bulk and burst damage.
- Brawlers that can counter heavyweights include Carl and Spike, with the latter having lower health and risking being defeated in order to take them out. Spike can also get onto the safe unnoticed and deal huge amounts of damage quickly (additionally with his Popping Pincushion Gadget).
- The vertical part of the bush border makes them easy to check. Instead, stay in the top and bottom of the square for protection.
- Piper can be ideal as she can snipe the opposing safe from the middle of the map, and this works even better with her Ambush Star Power. However, be careful as when staying in the middle as you can be easily ambushed from all sides.
- While heavyweights, other close-ranged Brawlers and medium-ranged Brawlers should take the side lanes due to the abundance of walls, long-ranged Brawlers looking to attack the safe should always do so from the middle as they have a direct way to attack the safe. A good strategy with Rico paired with his Super Bouncy Star Power is to take the lane to your left and bounce the shots on the four-tile-long wall in such a way that it bounces onto the three-tile-long wall in front of it and hits the safe.
- On 27/01/21, Central Traffic was added to the game.
- On 07/04/21, the environment of Central Traffic had changed from the Snowtel theme to the Actionshow theme.
- On 16/06/21, Central Traffic was removed from the game.