The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Center Stage is a community map for the Brawl Ball event.
- The map is perfectly symmetrical.
- Treat this as a Brawl Ball version of Feast or Famine. You will be rewarded for going to the center, but you will also probably die fast. Rosa is especially good in this map if she has her Plant Life.
- Rico with Super Bouncy is good for this map. Try to hit the wall shaped like an "I", it will bounce and give extra range and extra damage.
- The best brawlers for this map are Carl, Darryl, Rico, Rosa, Tara and Mortis
- 6 good team comps: Penny, Sandy, Max or Spike, Gene, Mr. P or Gene, Carl, Sandy or El Primo, Shelly, Rico or Mortis, Rico, Shelly or Jessie, Rico, Shelly
- Nita is a useful brawler due to her moderate health and damage output, her main objective is to get her super and distract the enemy team, if you have her gadget you can stun enemies giving you time to score.
- Jessie is also a useful brawler due to her unique attack that can crumble teams.
- Poco is also a useful brawler due to his high health and wide range. His super can heal him & his allies, giving you more health to soak up more damage and score, if you don't have you're super use your gadget, if you have none use your first star power to heal allies with your main attack.
- Spike is a useful brawler due to his high damage output.
- Colt is also a useful brawler due to his high damage output. His super can break the goal barrier.
- Crow is a risky option.
- Sandy is also a useful brawler due to his wide range, moderate health and damage output.
- Bea is also a useful brawler due to her long range and high damage output. Her super can help catch up to someone.
- Pam is also a useful brawler due to her high health, long range and high damage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.