Cavern Churn is a map with a lot of bushes in the center is not very open. There are lots of walls to hide behind, and the Power Cubes are mainly in the middle, and the bushes that are not in the center are small patches.
- Bull can easily eliminate others when they walk into the bushes where he is.
- Shelly is great on this map with or without Band-Aid given that she counters many good brawlers in this map.
- Bo with Circling Eagle can scout the bushes, and easily kill unsuspecting campers. Not only that, but his mines can set up an ambush against unsuspecting enemies.
- Rico's bullet mechanic can be easily utilized to have an advantage due to the large amount of walls. His bouncing mechanic is also useful when he can find brawlers in the bushes.
- Crow can hit any enemies hiding in the large bush field, and the lasting poison effect will reveal the opponent's location for an extended amount of time, allowing you to pinpoint their location.
- Dynamike, Tick and Barley are very popular here, as they can use their wall-ignoring attacks to camp outside the middle bush and use the walls to their full advantage. Their disadvantage is that when the map is closing they will have to go into the centre where they can be killed by close range brawlers.
- Mortis is a viable choice, as he is excellent against Throwers who often are played on this map, especially those who team and congregate. However he is not so great against tanks, so avoiding the middle bush is important.
- Bo is quite useful in this map, as his Circling Eagle will allow him to see other players in the bushes in the center of this map, allowing him to control the center and eliminate others with ease.
- Rico can be considered a decent choice too, because of all the walls which his bullets can bounce off of.
- If you're using Bull, you can camp around the edge of the grass, and you'll get some surprise kills. Note that Shelly with her super can kill you.
- Even though it might be tempting to go for the middle, you might want to play it safe and get power cubes in the outskirts. This tactic is great with assassins and throwers.
- If you are wary of going into the bushes, a good "test" is to see if another enemy brawler goes in, and if they get killed, you will see the whoever did it, and decide if you want to go in or not.
- Since there will often be at least 1 Bull and Shelly, and often more than 1 of them, it may be useful to choose brawlers to counter all of them. Good examples of this include Throwers assuming you don't go to the main bush, and Bo with his Circling Eagle.
- Brawlers that can summon pets that follow brawlers, such as Nita, Tick, and Tara with her Black Portal, can seek out other brawlers and find out where they are, and also provide a good meat shield against non-piercing attacks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.