Cauliflower is a community map for the Lone Star event.
The map is split into layers, with each layer having bush clusters with two walls blocking the sides of them. In between each layer is an open area with one or no cacti centering it. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- The map has a lot of diagonal bushes and walls. It's better to go with short-ranged Brawlers.
- Medium to long-ranged Brawlers should always keep layers in sight. This allows them to "control" territory which they can use against Brawlers that just spawned.
- If changing your positioning still doesn't allow you to check the diagonal bushes reliably, don't take the risk if you have 3 or more stars.
- The cacti on the map can be an annoyance to long-ranged Brawlers. Even so, don't waste Supers to destroy them. Instead, move to the outer edges near the map's spawn-points until the cacti are destroyed, or they're no longer a problem.
- Since this map has areas for short-range and long-range Brawlers, mid-range Brawlers will be useful here.
- On 23/10/19, Cauliflower was added to the game.
- On 23/1/20, Cauliflower was removed from the game.
- On 21/5/21, Cauliflower was added back to the game for the weekend Lone Star event.
- On 23/5/21, Cauliflower was removed from the game.