The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Cauliflower is a community map for the Lone Star event.
- The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- The map has a lot of bushes and walls. It's better to go with shotgunners and short-range brawlers.
- Checking bushes is a great strategy.
- Sandy is a useful brawler due to his moderate health and damage output.
- Leon is also a useful brawler due to his high damage output at close range. His super is useful to sneak up on someone, kill them and gain more stars.
- Bea is also a useful brawler due to her high damage output.
- Lone star's meta is pretty limited, regardless of the map. Basically use brawlers who can easily do surprise attacks (Leon, Mortis, Darryl, Crow) or steal kills with relative success from a safe distance (Piper, Gene, Penny). Anyone else will basically become food for those brawlers most of the time. There's also the fact that this mode is 90% luck based, so regardless of how good you are and which brawler you use among those you could very well be in the lead and suddenly drop down to 6th or worse in the last 10 seconds despite not dying, but that's just how this mode works.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.