Canal Grande is a community map for the Bounty event.
The map has strips of bushes growing in the sides, and a lane of water that flows vertically breaking for the star in the center of the map. The map only has four entrances to the sides, two for each team. Small amounts of cacti and individual walls dot the entrances. Due to the map being split by the "canal" of water in the middle, it only has two main lanes. This map is diagonally symmetrical, and almost horizontally and vertically symmetrical if not for the difference in wall distribution on each side of the lane of water.
- Especially in this map, the beginning of the game is crucial. Do whatever needed to defeat enemies and gain control of the two central bushes. The team who has control of the center will be almost unstoppable after doing so. Heavyweights of the map will have the bushes to ambush enemies. Sharpshooters can use the open area an enemy needs to pass to get to the bushes, and kill approaching enemies quickly. Mid ranged Brawlers and throwers can use the walls to attack enemies safely. In short, the team with control of the middle will be very hard to defeat. Another reason contributing to this is the very narrow spaces to move past the lakes and out of the spawn areas, which does not allow players to dodge shots easily and get to their enemies.
- This map is good for heavyweights such as Bull, Rosa and El Primo. Darryl and Bull can use their supers to roll/charge along the water. Tanks should focus on maintaining control of the sides from enemy Brawlers.
- If you play Darryl, Bull, or any Brawler who can charge or dive with their Super, just know that their Super can't be used to travel completely through the water from the center to the back.
- Emz is great for this map. Her wide ranged attack can clear bushes quickly and her Super can be used to cover an even greater amount of bushes to locate camping Brawlers.
- Piper and Tick are highly used on this map for their range and damage outputs. Both of these Brawlers are capable of destroying obstacles, but they should only destroy obstacles that are frequently used as cover by enemies such as the walls on the back of this map.
- An effective strategy with Tick on this map is to throw mines into the bushes as soon as you are within their range, and basically make the bush unsafe for enemies to enter. This will discourage them, especially close-ranged ones, from going into the bushes and help your teammates gain control of the bushes, which, as mentioned above, is extremely important in this map. Once enemies are killed and the team has control of the bushes, Tick can throw mines on the narrow paths of this map as the enemies are spawning, so that in an attempt to push your team out of the center, they'll have to move on the mines and take heavy damage. All of this goes on to justify Tick's immense potential as a control Brawler, hence making him useful on this map.
- Mr. P can scout Brawlers with his porters and use their main attack bounce to damage enemies from all sides if they attempt to enter their bush. Piper and Brock will have a much harder time in taking out his porters as well.
- Rosa can use her Grow Light Gadget to connect both the bush centers. Due to her close range, she'll need to ambush enemies using bushes and walls, and connecting both bush centers will facilitate this very well.
- Bo and Tara are useful because of their first Star Power and Gadget respectively as they can be used to help teammates detect enemies in the important central bushes, protecting against ambushes from closer-ranged Brawlers. Tara's Support From Beyond Gadget can also be used to detect enemies in bushes and simultaneously give an offensive counterattack to the enemy team.
- The openings of this map are considerably small and once blocked off by Sprout's Super, opponents will have to take very time-consuming and unsafe detours to get to their desired location.
- Tara’s Psychic Enhancer Gadget and Bo’s Circling Eagle Star Power can be useful for scouting and finding foes in bushes.
- On Canal Grande, try to destroy the walls and bushes in the the center as a low health Brawler. This will make it harder for tanks and throwers to thrive. Piper and Brock can easily do this with their supers.
- In the middle of the map on either side, there is a three tile wall. Sprout's Super can be placed directly on the inner side of the wall to create a perfect cage. It can be used as a safeguard or shield, or a cage to trap other non-thrower enemies.
- On 27/9/18, Canal Grande was added to the game. It was the first ever map to have a name in a different language.
- On 5/12/18, Canal Grande was widened by 4 tiles.
- On 29/1/19, Canal Grande was removed from the game.
- On 26/6/19, Canal Grande was added back to the game. The environment of Canal Grande had changed from Oasis theme to Beach theme.
- On 16/11/19, Canal Grande was featured in the Brawl Stars World Finals 2019 as a Finals map.
- On 11/1/20, Canal Grande was featured in the January Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage III map.
- On 9/5/20, Canal Grande was featured in the May Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage IV map.
- On 10/9/20, the environment of Canal Grande had changed from Beach theme to Bazaar theme.
- On 11/11/20, the environment of Canal Grande had changed from Bazaar theme to Snowtel theme.
- On 21/11/20, Canal Grande was featured in the Brawl Stars World Finals 2020.
- On 27/1/21, the environment of Canal Grande had changed from Snowtel theme to Starr Force theme.
- On 20/2/21, Canal Grande was featured in the February Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage V map.
- On 15/3/21, Canal Grande was featured in the Season 1 Power League as a Bounty map.
- On 7/4/21, Canal Grande was once again featured in the Season 2 Power League as a Bounty map.
- On 16/6/21, the environment of Canal Grande had changed from Starr Force theme to Water Park theme. The bushes at the center were tweaked to be symmetrical. The blocks at the center are still slightly asymmetrical. Canal Grande was once again featured in the Season 3 Power League as a Bounty map.
- On 18/6/21, Canal Grande was featured in the June Brawl Stars Championship as a Stage V map.