Can't Touch This is an official map for the Heist event.
Each side has its safe protected by long walls, and near then are heal tiles. Near the middle are combinations of bushes, water, and walls which make three visible lanes. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Eve is a great option for this map, as her Trait allows her to cross through water, letting her switch lanes with ease. She also generally has a very long range and high damage output. Only use her as defense, though.
- Jessie is a solid choice on this map. She excels at any of the lanes, and can hold her own with her high damage and long range. She is also powerful on the offense, by being able to throw her Super over the guarding walls and use her Recoil Spring Gadget to deal lots of damage.
- Use Brawlers like Colt or Brock to destroy the enemy's side's walls, specifically the walls protecting the safe, as this allows your team to easily snipe the safe from a safe distance.
- Squeak can be strong in this map with his Residue gadget. He can place his gadget in the left or right side of the L-shape walls. This makes it harder for enemies to take control due to continuously being slowed down and pushed backwards.
- On 27/04/22, Can't Touch This was added to the game. Can't Touch This was featured in the Season 8 Power League as a Heist map.
- On 29/06/22, Can't Touch This was removed from the game. Can't Touch This was no longer featured in the Season 9 Power League as a Heist map.