Cactus Corridor is a community map for the Heist event.
The map is fairly open with cacti scattered across a diagonal line. Each team's safe is surrounded by bushes lining the back as well as bush clusters near the sides. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Bull's wall-breaking Super can charge right through the safe barrier and open it up for your teammates to attack through. This expands your options of attacks.
- El Primo's Super allows him to launch himself straight to the enemy safe. A good strategy is to use it at the blocks right in front of the safe, and open up the entire front barrier for your teammates.
- Barley is a great Brawler to have in this map because of his wall-defying attacks. He can stand in the bushes to the side of the enemy's safe and bombard it whenever they have the chance.
- Other options include Dynamike who has a higher damage output, but cannot defend themselves unlike Barley.
- Use the cacti whenever you strafe across the map, these act as safety measures in case enemy Brawlers try to burst you down.
- The right side has ample room behind the lake for long-ranged Brawlers to use. Unlike the left lane, Brawlers can easily retreat.
- Sharpshooters such as Piper can hit the safe with ease from the middle since there are no obstacles in directly in front of the safe.
- On 27/9/18, Cactus Corridor was added to the game.
- On 5/12/18, Cactus Corridor was widened by 4 tiles.
- On 29/1/19, Cactus Corridor was removed from the game.