The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Bull Pen is an official map for the Bounty event.
The map's bushes are shaped into an octagon with four small 3x2 lakes near the center. There are four three tile wide entrances, two of which lead into the map's central bush clusters.
- It is important to maintain control of the “Bull Pen” in the center. This comes in a variety of ways most of which deal in blocking choke points.
- Offensive turrets such as Jessie's Super can be used near the main entrance punishing Brawlers from entering. A more aggressive heavyweight/assassin Brawler is more suitable for this role and can maintain the damage output for this mode.
- Destroy the two tree pots near the enemy team's lakes. This allows you to attack any enemy that is within sight in the Bull Pen.
- The Bull Pen is very effective at trapping teams inside. Brock, Piper, etc should focus on destroying the enemy team's bushes and not their outer tree pots.
- Sprout's Super can be effectively used to block off the main entrance to protect your teammates or to have a wall advantage when attacking.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.