Bull is a Common Brawler who is unlocked as a Trophy Road reward upon reaching 250 Trophies. Like Shelly, he wields a shotgun. Bull has a high amount of health and excels at short-range combat. These attributes make him great at ambushing and overwhelming enemy Brawlers. His Super allows him to charge forward, damaging enemies and destroying obstacles in his way. His first Gadget, T-Bone Injector, instantly heals him for a considerable amount. His second Gadget, Stomper, halts his Super and stomps on the ground, slowing enemies within range. His first Star Power, Berserker, doubles his reload speed when he is at below 60% health. His second Star Power, Tough Guy, grants him a shield when he falls below 40% health.
Bull fires a burst of 5 shells that do little damage on their own; however, if all of Bull's shells hit a single target, they can do a massive amount of damage. The range of Bull's attack is much shorter than Shelly's, but Bull's shells deal much more damage. The attack is more effective at close range since more shells are likely to hit the enemy.
Bull charges a long distance in a straight line in the direction he aims his Super. He destroys any obstacles that he makes contact with and knocks back and deals damage to enemies that he hits. Note that Bull can still be hit by enemies when he uses Bulldozer. If his final destination is in the middle of a lake, his charging distance increases to the closest piece of land. Knockback effects will not stop his Super, but stuns will.
When Bull's Gadget is used, he instantly heals for 1500 health. The effect, however, also stops the natural healing process. This Gadget cannot be used when Bull is at full health.
Bull can choose to immediately interrupt his Super dash by a stomp which also slows enemies caught within 4 tiles of him for 1.5 seconds. This can only be used when his Super is being used and cancels the Super upon use.
If Bull's health is less than 60% of its maximum, he turns red and his ammunition will begin to reload at double the normal rate. The effect is lost if Bull heals back above 60% health.
If Bull's health is less than 40% of its maximum, he gains a shield that is identical-looking to Rosa and Darryl's, and he receives 30% less of all damage, including poison. The effect is lost if Bull heals back above 40% health.
- Bull can do a lot of damage when he is able to get very close to his target. Take advantage of bushes or thin choke points to ambush enemy Brawlers and defeat them. However, note that Bull will still be visible in bushes when using his Super.
- Bull has high health, but be careful: Bull's requirement to be close to his enemies can lead to him coming under heavy fire. Therefore, try to dodge enemy attacks. Bull has a higher movement speed than most brawlers so he can rush enemies and avoid their attacks more easily. One downside for this is his large hitbox, so it is a bit easier for Bull to get hit.
- Bull's Super allows him to charge a very long distance in any direction, destroying all walls in his way. Since Bull is able to do the most damage when he is close to his target, this ability can be useful for getting Bull close enough to enemy Brawlers to defeat them. On the other hand, enemy Brawlers often know he is coming and move away, so this could be a detriment to you.
- His Super can also come in handy when Bull needs to escape from enemy Brawlers due to the long distance of his Super. However, because he can still be hit during his running, other nearby Brawlers could easily defeat him at low health.
- Bull can be very useful in Heist, rushing over water and breaking the walls in front of the safe. The opening that he creates by breaking the walls in his path can also be utilized by teammates to attack the safe.
- Bull is also effective in Brawl Ball with his high health and charge that destroys obstacles. He can easily clear openings in the playing field, assisting his teammates in scoring.
- Bull's Berserker doubles his damage output, making it the highest in the game for any Brawler. Bull can use this power to dominate the bots in Boss Fight and Robo Rumble. You can also use this in Heist if you happen to be fairly low on health whilst approaching the safe. While he is the big brawler in Big Game, however, this doesn't change much of Bull's reload speed, as being the boss already boosts your reload speed tremendously.
- Try not to abuse Bull's ability to tank and soak up damage when not necessary as you may only end up letting the enemies charge their Supers, so expose yourself only when appropriate.
- Bull's charging Super is great for surprising the enemy in Showdown when you start from a bush and especially in Duo Showdown when your partner is there to quickly finish the job.
- In Bounty, try not to use Bull's Super to rush in, unless it's a desperate move. This will only give the opposing team stars and charge their Super. Instead, try to use his Super to run away whenever you might get overwhelmed with attacks.
- While Bull's Super can be good for charging in or ambushing other players, it can also be used as an escape. Because Bull's charge is much faster than regular walking Brawlers, his Super can be used in the opposite direction if at any time he is at low health.
- When using Bull's Super to attack or escape in Showdown, be mindful of poison in the arena or any natural hazards (i.e. water), as he may run too far into the clouds or trap himself in a spot that will lead to him being taken out. Stomper can save you from falling into the poison, as well as giving enemies a slowdown so they can't escape.
- Use Stomper to catch flanking enemies by surprise. Bull's quick burst damage will allow him to get shots before a Brawler can react. In some cases Stomper may be needed to cancel Supers that enemies have already countered.
|Spawning||In The Lead||Receiving Damage||Defeating An Enemy||Defeated||Attacking||Activating A Super|
"Don't mess with the bull!"
"You better Bull-lieve it!"
"Don't mess with me!"
"And stay down!"
"You got me."
"Yo, I'm in charge."
"You wanna brawl?"
"Bull's in charge."
"Yeah, that'll teach ya."
"No one, beats, the bull!"
- Bull's reload time was increased to 1.6s (from 1.5s).
- The health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4.
- Bull's Star Power Berserker was added.
- Bull's health was increased to 5000 (from 4800).
- His main attack damage was increased to 440 (from 400).
- His Star Power now triggers at 50% health (from 30%).
- Bull's movement speed was increased to 700 (from 650).
- His health was increased to 5400 (from 5000).
- Bull's Star Power now triggers at 40% health (from 50%).
- His health was decreased to 5200 (from 5400).
- Bull's health was decreased to 5000 (from 5200).
- The number of his necessary to charge his Super was increased to 10 (from 8).
- Bull’s main attack damage was decreased to 400 (from 440).
- Every Brawler's movement speed was increased by 70 points, increasing Bull's movement speed to 770 (from 700).
- All Brawlers' projectile speeds were increased by 9%.
- Bull's health was increased to 5200 (from 5000).
- Also, Bull and Viking Bull were remodeled. Viking Bull is now 80 Gems.
- The Touchdown Bull skin was added.
- The Linebacker Bull skin was added.
- Bull's Star Power Tough Guy was added.
- Bull's animations were reworked.
- Bull's health was decreased to 4900 (from 5200).
- Bull's Gadget T-Bone Injector was added.
- The Barbarian King Bull skin was added to the game until 1/7/20. It was a gift to celebrate Supercell's 10th Anniversary.
- The design on the back of Bull's jacket was altered.
- Bull's health was increased to 5000 (from 4900)
- His Super charge rate increased slightly from main attack, and also increased from Super attack.
- Bull's True Silver and True Gold skins were added.
- Bull's Gadget Stomper was added.
- Bull's Beserker Star Power now triggers at 60% health (from 40%).
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea • Nani • Edgar|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout • Byron|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy • Amber|
|Chromatic||Gale • Surge • Colette • Lou • Colonel Ruffs|
|Events||3v3||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Brawl Ball • Siege • Hot Zone • Present Plunder|
|Solo||Showdown • Takedown • Lone Star|
|Special||Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Super City Rampage|
|Competitive||Power Play • Brawl Stars Championship|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points • Tickets|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave • Brawl Pass • Pins • Map Maker|