Bull is a Common Brawler who is unlocked as a Trophy Road reward upon reaching 250 Trophies. Bull has high health, a fast movement speed, and a high damage output at close range. His Trait allows him to charge his Super from enemies damaging him. His attack is a shot of multiple shotgun shells that deal high damage up close. His Super makes him charge in a certain direction, damaging enemies and destroying obstacles in his way, allowing him to get closer to or escape from enemies. His first Gadget, T-Bone Injector, instantly heals him for a considerable amount. His second Gadget, Stomper, halts his Super and stomps on the ground, slowing enemies within range. His first Star Power, Berserker, doubles his reload speed when he falls below 60% health. His second Star Power, Tough Guy, shields him when he falls below 40% health.
Whenever Bull takes damage from an enemy Brawler and the enemy Brawler’s spawnables, he charges his Super. The Super charge rate depends on the damage the enemy deals. It takes 2.4x Bull's max health of damage to charge his Super completely, and all damage is calculated after shielding and other effects.
Bull fires a burst of 5 shotgun shells that deal little damage by themselves. However, if all of Bull's shells hit, they can deal very high damage. The range of Bull's attack is much shorter than Shelly's, but Bull's shells deal much more damage. The attack deals more damage at close-range since more shells are likely to hit the enemy.
Bull charges forward a long distance in the direction he aims his Super. He destroys obstacles he charges into, and knocks back and damages enemies in his path. Note that Bull can still take damage while using Bulldozer, unlike airborne abilities. If his final destination is in the middle of a lake, his charging distance is increased to the closest ground. Knockbacks won’t affect his Super, but stuns will.
When Bull's Gadget is used, he instantly heals 1500 health, but halts the self-regeneration process. This Gadget can’t be used when Bull is at full health.
Bull can choose to immediately interrupt his Super's charge by a stomp which slows enemies caught in a 4 tile radius around him for 1.5 seconds. This can only be used during his Super and cancels the Super upon use.
When Bull’s health falls below 60% of its maximum, he turns red and his reload speed will double. The effect is lost if Bull heals back above 60% health.
When Bull's health falls below than 40% of its maximum, he gains a damage reduction shield that reduces 30% of all damage he takes. The effect is lost if Bull heals back above 40% health. This gives him a total health potential of 8200 without any outside health buffs.
- Bull can deal a lot of damage when he’s within close-quarters of his target and has high health, but can’t deal maximum damage when he isn’t close. Take advantage of bushes, obstacles, or thin choke points to ambush and defeat enemies. Therefore, in more open areas or maps, try to dodge enemy attacks. Bull has a higher movement speed than most Brawlers so he can rush enemies and avoid their attacks more easily. It’s ideal to dodge enemy attacks and not tank damage, as that allows enemies to quickly charge their Supers.
- Bull's Super allows him to charge a very long distance in any direction, destroying all obstacles in his way. Since Bull can deal maximum damage when he’s close to his target, this ability can be used for getting Bull close enough to enemies to defeat them. Make sure to aim you Super correctly and predict the enemy’s movement, so you can reach the enemy properly to defeat them, or use his Stomper Gadget to get as close as possible to the enemy. Bull’s Super can also come in handy when Bull needs to escape from enemies if in danger because of his Super’s long charging distance, which is useful in Bounty when overwhelmed by enemies. However, he’s not impervious to damage while charging, so be wary of nearby enemies. Also, be careful in Showdown when escaping as his Super’s long distance may force you into the poison clouds, however, this can be circumvented with his Stomper Gadget to interrupt his charge.
- Bull is very useful in Heist, as he can rush over water and break the obstacles in front of the enemy safe. The opening that he creates by his Super can also be utilized by teammates to attack the safe. He’s also viable in the mode with his heavy damage at point-blank range, which can be utilized to destroy the safe easily.
- Bull is also effective in Brawl Ball with his high health and Super that destroys obstacles, because he can easily clear openings in the map, assisting his teammates in scoring. He can also self-pass, by kicking the Ball forward and charging towards it, then attempting to score. However, avoid using your Super to make enemies lose the ball by knocking them back, as he can break your team’s goalpost and other vital walls, as this only assists the enemies and allows them freely retrieve the ball and score. Instead, burst your attacks on them at close-range to quickly defeat them with your high damage.
- Bull's Berserker Star Power doubles his reload speed, allowing Bull to have the highest overall damage output of any Brawler. Bull can use this power to dominate the robots in Boss Fight and Robo Rumble. Bull is also an ideal Power Cube Carrier in Boss Fight and a solid Brawler in Takedown, as you can use the Power Cubes and Bull’s high burst damage to engage the Big Boss, while surviving longer with his T-Bone Injector Gadget and his Tough Guy Star Power and his high health, or to defeat the Boss quicker with his Berserker Star Power and Stomper Gadget, respectively. You can also use this in Heist if you happen to be fairly low on health whilst approaching the safe to incinerate the enemy safe. While he is the Boss in Big Game, you can also use this as an extra boost to his damage output, though being the Boss already boosts your reload speed tremendously.
- Bull fares well with throwers who are great at area control such as Barley or Tick, especially in Duo Showdown. They can annoy enemies by placing their mines/bottles everywhere, and Bull, being a Brawler with high health and a high damage output, can quickly finish those enemies off.
- Bull’s T-Bone Injector Gadget is extremely useful to heal up when in danger, especially if you don’t have your Super to escape or don’t have healers on your team, and it can also allow you to tank damage effectively.
- Use Bull’s Stomper Gadget to catch flanking enemies by surprise. Bull's high burst damage will allow him to get shots before a enemy can react. In some cases, Stomper can also cancel Supers that will inadvertently lead you into danger or Supers that enemies have already countered.
|Spawning||In The Lead||Receiving Damage||Defeating An Enemy||Defeated||Attacking||Activating A Super|
Space Ox: "Don't mess with the bull!"
"Ugh, I hate bugs!"
Space Ox: "You better Bull-lieve it!"
"I make the rules here!"
Space Ox: "Don't mess with me!"
"Don't mess with me!"
Space Ox: "And stay down!"
"No one breaks Bull's rules!"
Space Ox: "You got me."
"You got me."
Space Ox: "Bulldozer!"
"I am the Bull!"
Space Ox: "Yo, I'm in charge."
"Creepers, crawlers, maximus!"
Space Ox: Bull laughs
"The Bull doesn't make mistakes!"
Space Ox: "Not funny!"
"Hey, stop bugging me! Argh!"
Space Ox: Bull laughs
Space Ox: "Bull sad..."
Space Ox: "Charge!"
Space Ox: "You wanna brawl?"
"Who is she?"
Space Ox: "Bull's in charge."
"Bull's in charge."
Space Ox: "Yeah, that'll teach ya."
Space Ox: "Angry bull!"
"I will crush you like a little bug!"
"Don't judge Bull, Bull judge you!"
"No one, beats, the Bull!"
Space Ox: Bull laughs
"Guilty as charged!"
Bull cries out
Space Ox: Bull groans
"Nighty night! Don't let the bed bugs bite! Huh."
- Bull's reload time was increased to 1.6 seconds (from 1.5 seconds).
- The health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4.
- Bull's Berserker Star Power was added.
- Bull's health was increased to 5000 (from 4800).
- His main attack damage was increased to 440 (from 400).
- Berserker now triggers at 50% health (from 30%).
- Bull's movement speed was increased to 700 (from 650).
- His health was increased to 5400 (from 5000).
- Berserker now triggers at 40% health (from 50%).
- His health was decreased to 5200 (from 5400).
- Bull's health was decreased to 5000 (from 5200).
- The number of hits necessary to charge his Super was increased to 10 (from 8).
- Bull’s main attack damage was decreased to 400 (from 440).
- Every Brawler's movement speed was increased by 70 points, increasing Bull's movement speed to 770 (from 700).
- All Brawlers' projectile speeds were increased by 9%.
- Bull's health was increased to 5200 (from 5000).
- Bull and Viking Bull were remodeled. Viking Bull now costs 80 Gems.
- The Touchdown Bull skin was added.
- The Linebacker Bull skin was added.
- Bull's Star Power Tough Guy was added.
- Bull's animations were reworked.
- Bull's health was decreased to 4900 (from 5200).
- Bull's T-Bone Injector Gadget was added.
- The Barbarian King Bull skin was added to the game until 1/7/20. It was a gift to celebrate Supercell's 10th Anniversary.
- The design on the back of Bull's jacket was altered.
- Bull's health was increased to 5000 (from 4900)
- His Super charge rate was increased slightly from his main attack, and also increased from his Super attack.
- Bull's True Silver and True Gold skins were added.
- Bull's Stomper Gadget was added.
- Bull's Beserker Star Power now triggers at 60% health (from 40%).
- Bull's facial animations were reworked.
- Bull's Space Ox skin was added. It was featured as a Lunar Brawl 2021 skin.
- Bull gained a Trait where he can now charge his Super from receiving damage.
- The Super charge rate from his Trait was decreased to 20% (from 30%).
- The Super charge rate from his Trait is now based on Bull's max health.