Brock is a Brawler who is unlocked as a Trophy Road reward upon reaching 1000 Trophies. He can put out major damage if his attacks are aimed carefully. His long-range rockets deal high damage in a small area on impact, but he has a long reload time. He also has low health, so he is best at supporting other Brawlers from behind.
Attack: Rockin' Rocket
His attack is a long range missile that deals high damage in a small radius on impact. However, Brock's Attacks reload rather slowly and travel slowly as well.
Super: Rocket Rain
When Brock's Super is used he launches a volley of 9 rockets spread out over a large area, dealing heavy damage. These rockets can destroy obstacles. This attack's range is similar to that of Brock's main attack.
Star Power: IncendiaryBrock's rockets gain a unique and powerful ability called Incendiary. Upon detonation or contact with an enemy, the rocket leaves a patch of fire that disappears after a few seconds. These flames can deal considerable damage. Friendly flames appear blue, and enemy flames appear orange. Incendiary does not affect Brock's Super.
- Try to predict where your opponents are going to be. His rockets are fairly slow and the enemy Brawlers will likely be moving.
- Always keep Brock behind the other Brawlers on your team. Brock has fairly low health and is best used for long-range support.
- Because of Brock's painfully slow reload time, it's important to make every shot count. Don't fire off all three rockets at once, since that will leave you completely defenseless.
- Use Brock's Super whenever the opponents group up or one is hiding behind a wall.
- Brock's Super is great for getting the enemy team to split up as they avoid the rockets so that your team can more easily deal with them one-by-one.
- At close range, Brock can easily defeat lower-health Brawlers by quick-firing 3 rockets. Saving Brock's ammunition is especially useful for close range ambushes.
- On 3/7/17, Brock’s reload time was reduced by 8%.
- On 11/8/17, Brock‘s super shoots a total of 9 rockets (from 6) faster, and also has a bigger area of effect.
- On 4/9/17, Brock's rarity was changed from Common to Rare, reload time decreased (from 2.3s to 2.1s), Super spread made smaller, and main attack rocket speed increased by 5%.
- On 12/9/17, Brock's health was increased to 700 (from 600) and his main attack's rocket speed was increased by 17%.
- On 7/12/17, the health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4. Also, Brock's Super now generates 25% less charge towards the next Super (120 → 90).
- On 18/12/17, Brock's Star Power damage was increased to 240 (from 160) per second.
- On 21/3/18, Brock’s main attack damage was increased to 1100 (from 1040) and his main projectile size was increased.
- On 23/3/18, Brock’s main attack size was decreased by 33%.
- On 5/12/18, Brock and Beach Brock were remodeled. Beach Brock is now 80 Gems.
- On 29/1/19, Brock's Star Power was increased damage to 300 (from 240) and he now has voice lines.