Brock is a Common Brawler who is unlocked as a Trophy Road reward upon reaching 1000 Trophies. He has low health but a high damage output. His attack shoots long-ranged rockets that explode and deal area damage in a short radius. His Super fires a barrage of rockets in a large area. His first Gadget, Rocket Laces, allows him to fire at his feet, damaging nearby enemies and knock them back, and launching Brock into the air. His second Gadget, Rocket Fuel, makes Brock's next attack a more devastating mega rocket. His first Star Power, Incendiary, allows his rockets to leave a patch of fire which deal damage over time in the area-of-effect. His second Star Power, Rocket No. Four, increases Brock's ammo capacity to 4.
Attack: Rockin' Rocket
Brock's attack is a long-ranged rocket missile that deals high area damage in a 1-tile splash radius on impact. However, his attacks reload rather slowly and travel slowly as well.
Super: Rocket Rain
When Brock's Super is used, he launches a volley of 9 rockets spread out over a large area, dealing heavy damage any targets hit. These rockets destroy obstacles within a 1-tile splash radius and can be fired over them. The Super takes 2.05 seconds to complete. Brock can still move while Rocket Rain is in effect, and the rockets fired continue hitting the targeted area, regardless of Brock's position. However, he can’t attack while using his Super, and it is cancelled if Brock is knocked back, stunned, or uses his Rocket Laces Gadget while using his Super.
When used, Brock creates an explosion with a range of 2.67 tiles under his feet to jump in the direction he faces, allowing him to jump over walls or water. Any enemy in the explosion is knocked back. The explosion can’t destroy walls or bushes. If required to cross over a larger amount of blocks or over lakes, his jumping distance will be increased up to a limit or to the nearest piece of ground. While in the air, Brock is completely immune to all damage besides status effects and damage applied over time. If he uses this Gadget while his Super is active, his Super is cancelled.
When Brock activates this Gadget, his next attack deals 50% more damage, travels 15% faster, is 50% bigger, and destroys cover with double the explosion radius. A Gadget symbol will glow above Brock's head signaling this Gadget's usage, as well as a glowing attack joystick. This Gadget's cooldown starts after this attack is shot.
Brock's rockets upon detonation or contact with an enemy, leaves a patch of fire that disappears after two seconds. These flames have a 1 tile radius and deal 520 damage per second and multiple flames can stack. Incendiary does not affect Brock's Super, but it affects his Rocket Fuel Gadget.
Rocket No. Four
Brock gains an extra ammo bar, allowing him to have up to 4 attacks ready at once. However, Brock’s reload speed remains the same, so it takes 33% longer for him to fully reload all his ammo after firing all four rockets.
- Try to predict where opponents are going to be. His rockets are fairly slow and narrow, and the enemies will likely be moving, so it is required to master Brock a little.
- Brock performs the best in open maps that don't have a lot of cover so that close-ranged Brawlers couldn't ambush him.
- Always keep Brock behind other teammates, because he has fairly low health and is best used for long-ranged support instead.
- In Duo Showdown, two Brawlers will most likely be near each other, and Brock's rockets have a small area of explosion when it hits something or when the rocket‘s range distance ends. Shooting a rocket in between the two Brawlers when they're near will damage both of them greatly.
- Because of Brock's very slow reload time, it's important to make every shot count. Don't fire off all three rockets at once, since that will leave Brock completely defenseless. While his Rocket No. Four Star Power can help alleviate this ammo deficit, it is still worthwhile to maintain your ammo for when you need it. It is required to at least have 1 ammo remaining in your ammo bar just in case.
- Use Brock's Super whenever the opponents group up or one is hiding behind a wall.
- When using Brock's Super against an enemy, make it count and try to aim it perfectly, as sometimes some Brawlers can escape and deal damage to you when you are still in the duration of the Super.
- Brock's Super is great for getting the enemy team to split up as they avoid the rockets so that teammates can deal with them one-by-one.
- Brock's Gadget, Rocket Laces, can be used for getting out of situations such as being charged by tanks. He can also use it to keep distance by jumping over walls or to get close to throwers behind walls.
- At close-range, Brock can easily defeat lower-health Brawlers by quick-firing 3 rockets. Saving Brock's ammunition is especially useful for close-range ambushes.
- Brock isn’t a viable Brawler to use in Special Events because he has slow reload speed and his Super can break walls, giving the robots a huge advantage in Robo Rumble and Boss Fight, and helping the Mega Monster destroy the city in Super City Rampage.
- Use him in Heist to break the walls covering the enemy safe so that he can land burst damage on the enemy safe easily. Also, with his very long range, he can deal massive damage to the safe while staying relatively safe from a safe distance as well. His attack's slow movement speed will not be a disadvantage as the safe is stationary, but enemies might have time to go to the safe and tank some of the shots. His Star power, Incendiary, can help him deal tons of damage to the enemy safe, and his Rocket Fuel Gadget can be used to deal more damage to the safe, and can deal a ton of damage to any enemies trying to tank it, too.
- Brock's Incendiary allows him to create a tiny area of flames which disappears after about 2 seconds. It deals 520 damage per second and can damage a Brawler twice, which means its maximum damage would be 1040, adding a significant damage boost if a Brawler stays in the area of effect. This can be used as a form of crowd control or to discourage Brawlers from leaving/entering a certain chokepoint.
- Brock's Super can be used against a wall in front of a goal in Brawl Ball, meaning Brock does not have to go around the wall. He can also use his Rocket Fuel Gadget to break the walls. This applies to all Brawl Ball maps with a wall in front of the goal.
- Rocket Fuel's biggest impact is the splash damage it provides. Brock can deal splash damage, but it is rather difficult unless enemies stay within one tile. Making each individual shot count is vital for Brock whose reload speed makes him vulnerable once a couple of shots are fired. It also allows Brock to open up walls on the map without having to charge his Super first.
- Brock can use Rocket Fuel to break open important walls on the map without needing to charge his Super - a very important tool in maps such as Backyard Bowl or Shooting Star. He can use his Gadget at the start of the match to give his team a huge defensive advantage. The attack's large splash damage can also be used to damage anyone hiding behind walls, preventing enemies from healing up and potentially defeating them. An additional advantage over his Super is that you can better predict the amount of walls Brock's Gadget will destroy as opposed to his Super, which only shows the area-of effect of possible missile hits which is harder to control. However, unlike his super, this shot can be body-blocked by enemies or spawnables (such as Scrappy or the shadows from Tara's Support from Beyond), as the attack does not pierce. However, if your target is standing near their spawnables, the small explosion radius ensures they will still get damaged.
- Brock is a strong Brawler in certain maps in Siege. Paired with his Rocket Fuel Gadget and Incendiary Star Power, he can consistently damage the IKE. Brock can move on the side of the enemies' spawn area (just beyond the IKE's reach), and with Brock's moderately fast unload speed, he is able to hit all three shots onto the IKE, dealing massive damage, and with his Rocket Fuel Gadget, he can deal additional damage to the Siege bot or the IKE turret.
|Spawning||In The Lead||Receiving Damage||Defeating An Enemy||Defeated||Attacking||Activating A Super|
"Whew! Let's go."
"Brock is OP!"
"Whew! Take the L."
"Ooh, I was laggin'."
"The box goes boom!"
"Gotta get that loot."
"Brock don't stop."
"Don't do that."
"Ooh, you got destroyed."
"Ooh, you're so lucky!"
"Let's do this."
"Woah woah woah!"
"Okay, okay, you got skills."
"Ah yeah, turning up the boombox!"
"Time to move to the boombox groove."
"You gotta be kidding."
"You, got wrecked."
"Man, Brock got nerfed."
"It's go time."
"I'm on top of my game."
"Oh no you didn't."
"Move those feet to the boombox beat!"
"It's time to level up."
- Brock's reload speed was decreased by 8%.
- Brock's Super now shoots 9 rockets (from 6).
- His Super also has a larger area of effect.
- Brock's rarity was changed to Rare (from Common).
- His reload speed was decreased to 2.1 seconds (from 2.3 seconds).
- His Super spread was made smaller.
- Brock's main attack rocket speed was increased by 5%.
- Brock's health was increased to 700 (from 600).
- His main attack's rocket speed was increased by 17%.
- The health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4.
- Brock's Star Power Incendiary was added.
- Brock's Super charge was decreased from his Super attack by 25%.
- Brock's Incendiary Star Power damage was increased to 240 (from 160) per second.
- Brock's main attack damage was increased to 1100 (from 1040).
- His main attack range was decreased to better fit the screen.
- Every Brawler's movement speed was increased by 70 points, increasing Brock's movement speed to 720 (from 650).
- All Brawlers' projectile speeds were increased by 9%.
- His main attack projectile size was increased.
- Brock's main attack projectile size was decreased by 33%.
- Brock's rarity was changed to Common (from Rare).
- Brock and Beach Brock were remodeled.
- Beach Brock is now 80 Gems (from 30).
- The Boom Box Brock skin was added.
- Brock's Incendiary damage was increased to 300 (from 240).
- He now has voice lines.
- The Lion Dance Brock skin was added.
- Brock's animations were reworked.
- Boom Box Brock and Lion Dance Brock were given different animations.
- The Hot Rod Brock skin was added.
- Brock's Star Power Rocket No. Four was added.
- Brock's Incendiary damage was increased to 400 (from 300).
- Brock's Incendiary damage was increased to 500 (from 400).
- Beach Brock's projectile was changed that he now shoots shark-face rockets instead of regular rockets.
- Brock's Incendiary damage was increased to 600 (from 500).
- Brock's Gadget Rocket Laces was added.
- Brock's Super rocket pattern is now fixed instead of random.
- Brock's health was decreased to 2600 (from 2800).
- The Super Ranger Brock skin was added. It is featured as a Brawl Pass Season 2 exclusive skin.
- Brock's Gadget Rocket Fuel was added.
- Brock's health was decreased to 2400 (from 2600).
- His main attack damage was decreased to 1040 (from 1100).
- His Incendiary damage was decreased to 520 (from 600).
- His Rocket Fuel damage bonus was decreased to 50% (from 100%).
- The Old School Brock skin became available for every user to claim until 7/1/21.
- Brock's main attack damage was increased to 1120 (from 1040).
- Brock and all of his skins excluding Super Ranger Brock received face animations.
- Brock's main attack damage was increased to 1180 (from 1120).
- Brock's main attack damage was increased to 1300 (from 1180).
- Brock's main attack damage was decreased to 1220 (from 1300).