Brock is a Common Brawler who is unlocked as a Trophy Road reward upon reaching 1000 Trophies. He has a low amount of health but shoots rockets at a long-range that explode, dealing high damage in a short radius. His Super fires a barrage of rockets in a large area. His first Gadget, Rocket Laces, allows him to fire at his feet, damaging nearby enemies and launching Brock into the air. His second Gadget, Rocket Fuel, makes Brock's next attack a more devastating mega rocket. His first Star Power, Incendiary, allows his rockets to leave a patch of fire which deal damage over time in the area of effect. His second Star Power, Rocket No. Four, increases Brock's ammo capacity to 4.
Attack: Rockin' Rocket
His attack is a far-reaching missile that deals high damage in a 1 tile radius on impact. However, Brock's attacks reload rather slowly and travel slowly as well.
Super: Rocket Rain
When Brock's Super is used, he launches a volley of 9 rockets spread out over a large area, dealing heavy damage. These rockets can destroy obstacles or be fired over them. The Super takes 2.05 seconds to complete.
When used, Brock will create an explosion with a range of 2.67 tiles under his feet to jump in the direction he faces, allowing him to jump over walls or water. Any enemy damaged by the explosion will be knocked back. The explosion cannot destroy walls or bushes.
When Brock activates this Gadget, his next attack deals 1.5 times the damage, travels 15% faster, is 50% bigger, and destroys walls with double the explosion radius. A Gadget symbol will glow above Brock's head signaling this Gadget's usage, as well as a glowing attack joystick. This Gadget's cooldown starts after this attack is shot.
Brock's rockets upon detonation or contact with an enemy, leave a patch of fire that disappears after two seconds. These flames have a 1 tile radius and deal 520 damage a second and are capable of dealing 1040 damage. Incendiary does not affect Brock's Super.
Rocket No. Four
Brock gains an extra rocket on his ammo bar, allowing him to have up to 4 attacks ready at once. However, Brock’s reload speed remains the same, so it takes 33% longer for him to fully reload after firing all four rockets.
- Try to predict where opponents are going to be. His rockets are fairly slow and narrow, and the enemy Brawlers will likely be moving.
- Brock performs the best in maps that are open and don't have a lot of cover so that short-ranged Brawlers can't ambush him.
- Always keep Brock behind other teammates. Brock has fairly low health and is best used for long-ranged support.
- In Duo Showdown, two Brawlers will most likely be near each other. Brock's rockets have a small area of explosion when it hits something or when the rocket‘s distance has been met. Shooting a rocket in between the two Brawlers when they're near will damage both of them greatly.
- Because of Brock's painfully slow reload time, it's important to make every shot count. Don't fire off all three rockets at once, since that will leave Brock completely defenseless.
- Use Brock's Super whenever the opponents group up or one is hiding behind a wall.
- Brock's Super is great for getting the enemy team to split up as they avoid the rockets so that teammates can deal with them one-by-one.
- Brock's Gadget, Rocket Laces, can be used for getting out of situations such as being charged by tanks. He can also use it to keep distance by jumping over walls.
- At close-range, Brock can easily defeat lower-health Brawlers by quick-firing 3 rockets. Saving Brock's ammunition is especially useful for close-range ambushes.
- Brock is not a good Brawler to use in level-based Special Events because he has slow reload speed and his Super can break walls, giving the robots a huge advantage in Robo Rumble and Boss Fight, and helping the Mega Monster destroy the city in Super City Rampage.
- Use him in Heist to break the walls covering the enemy safe so that he can land burst damage on the enemy safe easily. Also, with his very long range and high damage, he can deal massive damage to the safe while staying relatively safe himself. His attack's slow movement speed will not be a disadvantage as the safe is stationary. His Star power, Incendiary, can help him deal tons of damage to the enemy safe.
- Brock's Incendiary allows him to create a tiny area of flames which disappears after about 2 seconds. It deals 520 damage per second and can damage a Brawler twice, which means its maximum damage would be 1040, adding a significant damage boost if a Brawler stays in the area of effect. This can be used as a form of crowd control or to discourage Brawlers from leaving/entering a certain chokepoint.
- Brock's Super can be used against a wall in front of a goal in Brawl Ball, meaning Brock does not have to go around the wall. This applies to all Brawl Ball maps with a wall in front of the goal.
- Rocket Fuel's biggest impact is the splash damage it provides. Brock can deal splash damage, but it is rather difficult unless enemies stay within one tile. Making each individual shot count is vital for Brock whose reload speed makes him vulnerable once a couple of shots are fired. It also allows Brock to open up walls on the map without having to charge his Super first.
|Spawning||In The Lead||Receiving Damage||Defeating An Enemy||Defeated||Attacking||Activating A Super|
"Whew! Let's go."
"Brock is OP!"
"Whew! Take the L."
"Ooh, I was lagging."
"The box goes boom!"
"Gotta get that loot."
"Brock don't stop."
"Don't do that."
"Ooh, you got destroyed."
"Ooh, you're so lucky!"
"Boom box baby!"
"Let's do this."
"Woah woah woah!"
"Okay, okay, you got skills."
"Ah yeah, turning up the boom box!"
"Time to move to the boom box groove."
"You gotta be kidding."
"You, got wrecked."
"Man, Brock got nerfed."
"It's go time."
"I'm on top of my game."
"Oh no you didn't."
"Move those feet to the boom box beat!"
"It's time to level up."
- Brock's reload time was decreased by 8%.
- Brock's Super shoots a total of 9 rockets (from 6).
- His Super also has a larger area of effect.
- Brock's rarity was changed to Rare (from Common).
- His reload time decreased to 2.1 seconds (from 2.3 seconds).
- His Super spread was made smaller.
- Brock's main attack rocket speed was increased by 5%.
- Brock's health was increased to 700 (from 600).
- His main attack's rocket speed was increased by 17%.
- The health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4.
- Brock's Star Power Incendiary was added.
- Also, Brock's Super now generates 25% less charge towards the next Super.
- Brock's Star Power damage was increased to 240 (from 160) per second.
- Brock's main attack damage was increased to 1100 (from 1040).
- His main attack range was decreased to better fit the screen.
- Every Brawler's movement speed was increased by 70 points, increasing Brock's movement speed to 720 (from 650).
- All Brawlers' projectile speeds were increased by 9%.
- His main attack projectile size was increased.
- Brock's main attack projectile size was decreased by 33%.
- Brock's rarity was changed to Common (from Rare).
- Brock and Beach Brock were remodeled.
- Beach Brock is now 80 Gems (from 30).
- The Boom Box Brock skin was added.
- Brock's Incendiary damage was increased to 300 (from 240).
- He now has voice lines.
- The Lion Dance Brock skin was added.
- Brock's animations were changed.
- Boom Box Brock and Lion Dance Brock were given different animations.
- The Hot Rod Brock skin was added.
- Brock's Star Power Rocket No. Four was added.
- Brock's Incendiary damage was increased to 400 (from 300).
- Brock's Incendiary damage was increased to 500 (from 400).
- Beach Brock's projectile was changed that he now shoots shark-face rockets instead of regular rockets.
- Brock's Incendiary damage was increased to 600 (from 500).
- Brock's Gadget Rocket Laces was added.
- Brock's Super rocket pattern is now fixed instead of random.
- Brock's health was decreased to 2600 (from 2800).
- The Super Ranger Brock skin was added. It is featured as a Brawl Pass Season 2 exclusive skin.
- Brock's Gadget Rocket Fuel was added.
- Brock's health was decreased to 2400 (from 2600).
- His main attack damage was decreased to 1040 (from 1100).
- His Incendiary damage was decreased to 520 (from 600).
- Also, his Rocket Fuel damage bonus was decreased to 50% (from 100%).
- The Old School Brock skin became available for every user to claim until 7/1/21.
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea • Nani • Edgar|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout • Byron|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy • Amber|
|Chromatic||Gale • Surge • Colette • Lou • Colonel Ruffs|
|Events||3v3||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Brawl Ball • Siege • Hot Zone • Present Plunder|
|Solo||Showdown • Takedown • Lone Star|
|Special||Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Super City Rampage|
|Competitive||Power Play • Brawl Stars Championship|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points • Tickets|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave • Brawl Pass • Pins • Map Maker|