New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Bridge Too Far is a community map for the Heist event.
The map has 3 attack routes which act as lanes between each safe. Each lane is separated by a large vertical lake with the middle split again by fencing. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Sharpshooters such as Brock, Piper, Belle, and Bea excel on this map as they can shoot enemies across each lane without having to switch. Brock is especially powerful with his Rocket Fuel Gadget and Incendiary Star Power; the same can be said for Piper with her Homemade Recipe Gadget and Ambush Star Power. Using Colt on this map with his Magnum Special Star Power can also be very effective, and 8-BIT also can hold down lanes well with his Plugged In Star Power and deal serious damage to the safe.
- The narrow passages of the map allows Penny to force enemy Brawlers to move back with the use of her attack's splash and Super. Her Super's turret is one that keeps attacking enemies; hence enemies will need to destroy it and waste some ammo.
- Nani is a very good choice on this map: using her Super and her Warp Blast Gadget, you can easily get to the safe. Due to this map being wide open, you can navigate Peep without much trouble.
- Refrain from using throwers like Dynamike or Barley on this map because they cannot get close to the safe at a sufficient distance.
- Colette is a potentially good Brawler as she is viable and strong on heist maps with a high-damaging Super on the safe. Her attacks can be able to charge quick Supers when the enemies go through the middle lane, and she can use the lakes to provide a neutral zone while she uses her Super over them.
- Stu is a potentially good Brawler on this map. Either Star Power can be used with Breakthrough. Even though Stu is not good at attacking the Heist safe, he can defend very well. With his Breakthrough Gadget, he can destroy the two lines of walls, making it easier for him to defend all 3 lanes while teammates rush up to attack. With his Zero Drag Star Power, Stu can rush to enemies faster to defend the safe. With his Gaso-Heal Star Power, Stu can sustain himself for longer in the hopes of inflicting more damage on enemies so that teammates can finish them off. However, there are two disadvantages to Stu; he is horrible at defending all 3 enemies at the same time when they connect with the safe, and he is mostly outranged by other long-ranged Brawlers. However, he is still a very viable pick on this map.
- On 29/1/19, Bridge Too Far was added to the game.
- On 21/5/19, the environment of Bridge Too Far had changed from the Old Town theme to the Retropolis theme.
- On 26/6/19, Bridge Too Far was removed from the game.
- On 25/8/21, Bridge Too Far was added back to the game. The environment of Bridge Too Far had changed from the Retropolis theme to the Castle Courtyard theme. Bridge Too Far was featured in the Season 4 Power League as a Heist map.
- On 8/11/21, Bridge Too Far was no longer featured in the Season 5 Power League as a Heist map.