In the Bounty Event, there are two teams each of which consists of three players. The objective of the game mode is to have the most stars at the end of the 2 minutes. Every player starts with a 2-star bounty which is displayed above the Brawler's head. When a Brawler is defeated, their bounty gets added to the score of the team of the Brawler that defeated them and that Brawler's bounty increases by 1 star (up to 7). When a Brawler is defeated, their bounty is reset to 2 stars.
- Brock: Brock's powerful long-range attack allows him to quickly defeat many other Brawlers without coming under fire often as long as he stays behind allied Brawlers and utilizes walls well due to his relatively low health. His Super is useful for breaking bushes on maps like Snake Prairie to prevent enemies from crossing without detection. He can also use his Super to break walls that enemy Brawlers are hiding behind.
- Piper: Piper can deal tons of damage at a long range, her bullets move much faster than Brock's, and she can use her Super to get out of range of close enemy Brawlers, staying safe while dealing melee damage to them.
- Bo: Bo has a lot of utility with his attack, being able to strafe left/right to make his arrows fly straight or spread out. His Circling Eagle Star Power also increases vision in bushes. Bo's Super can be used to control a huge area, detect enemy Brawlers in bushes, break walls, deal damage, or force back enemy Brawlers. His Snare a Bear Star Power can immobilize enemies, giving your team a chance to attack and defeat, especially if paired with his Tripwire Gadget.
- Rico: Rico can bounce his shots, which allows him to check bushes and deal damage to enemies behind obstacles. His Super deals high burst damage, allowing quick defeats.
- Penny: Penny can use her mortar to force enemies to move, leaving them vulnerable. In addition, if enemies bunch up, she can easily defeat enemy brawlers.
- Mortis: Mortis can quickly dash up and claim the center star. He counters throwers like Barley, Dynamike, and Tick, which are used a lot in Bounty. He can dash up and wipe out throwers or defeat teams that are grouped up. He can also avoid enemies' attacks more easily than most brawlers.
- Poco: Poco can act as a support to heal teammates as they push in towards the enemy. Having among one of the highest amounts of health of the Bounty Brawlers, he can sponge quite a lot of damage, becoming a tank once his heal is ready. His attacks are suddenly a lot scarier in Bounty because players are not as tanky, and he can be used as an aggressive front-line attacker when his Screeching Solo Star Power is equipped. Since it is almost impossible to miss a Poco shot, more focus can be applied on strafing and getting closer to the enemies. He is also a great option on Snake Prairie, able to check bushes better than any other Brawler, and to give the campers a boost.
- Tick: Tick's attack covers a lot of ground and like Barley, Tick can defend themselves from incoming assassins. Their Super creates an immediate threat for Brawlers that would usually counter Tick such as Mortis and is also capable of destroying walls. Tick's Well Oiled Star Power allows him to continue being on the front line without worrying about needing to fall back constantly.
- Bea: Bea’s long range and supercharge helps her deal high damage and defeat opponents. She can also trap opponents with her Super to secure more stars.
- Mr. P: Mr. P can provide a lot of value once he gets his Super, since it will spawn infinite amount of porters until the home base is destroyed, which will force enemies to use their attacks on them, especially when he has his Revolving Door Star Power, where the porters respawn at a much faster rate. He also have good range, which allows him to attack enemies safely at a distance.
- Sprout: Sprout’s long range allows him to cover a lot of ground behind a wall much like Tick. Its Super can be used to defend himself and his other teammates by blocking enemies path, giving time for them to heal up while Sprout can still attack them safely.
- The middle star that appears at the beginning of the game does not add to your bounty, so it is a useful pickup when the game starts.
- In this Event, you are trying to defeat enemies as much as possible but being knocked out often can really hurt your team's chance at victory, so focus on outputting as much damage as possible while staying alive. Retreat when your health becomes low to regenerate and stay alive.
- If your Brawler can do area-of-effect damage, take advantage of this when the enemy Brawlers group up.
- If you end up with a high bounty, do not be reckless. Putting yourself at risk could allow the other team to defeat you and quickly gain the upper hand. If your team is losing, going after the opponent with the highest bounty can possibly lead to victory, but if you are winning, falling back and playing defense can be the better option.
- On 4/9/17, the Brawlers now spawn with 2 stars instead of 1 star, and center star doesn't raise Bounty.
- On 18/12/17, Star Player is now less likely to be awarded to players who lost many stars.
- On 5/12/18, the Bounty maps are now 4 tiles wider.
- On 29/1/19, the timer length was reduced to 2 minutes (from 2 minutes and 30 seconds).
- On 23/10/19, fixed a bug where the player did not get their bounty increased in Bounty if the turret exploded while the projectile was mid-air (such as Penny's mortar).
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea • Nani|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy|
|Chromatic||Gale • Surge • Colette|
|Events||3v3||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Brawl Ball • Siege • Hot Zone • Present Plunder|
|Solo||Showdown • Takedown • Lone Star|
|Special||Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Super City Rampage|
|Competitive||Power Play • Championship Challenge|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points • Tickets|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave • Brawl Pass • Pins|
|Available content appears in blue. Unavailable or removed content appears in gray and are kept for historical purposes.|